I really hope for splitscreen

#1BlackSheepWallsPosted 1/21/2012 3:56:29 PM

Hope this game does offer splitscreen, as much as re5 was inferior to re4 I really liked it because of the splitscreen. Nothing better than couch co-op killing black... infected. I am not a friend of playing with random people and alot of my friends dont have a PS3 so I cross my fingers.

#2DaggeraxePosted 1/21/2012 3:59:08 PM
Yeah, more games this gen should have splitscreen.
---
---end message
#3heartlesshero17Posted 1/21/2012 3:59:56 PM
Hope for the same as well. played all of RE5 split screen and loved it. Hope for the same here
---
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim
#4BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 4:03:30 PM

I know that some people hate splitscreen, but it is a good way to play with your friends, I am not saying all games should have splitscreen, but this one should have it since it worked to great with RE5.

Come on people who dont like splitscreen have either no friend or a small TV.

#5ThunderTrainPosted 1/21/2012 4:47:17 PM
I'm all for splitscreen just get rid of the stupid smaller screens they have been doing. I can understand maybe shrinking it because of HD but at least make them on top of each other and not off to either side.
---
THE TRAIN IS ALWAYS HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
Blah blah blah, whatever.
#6BlackSheepWalls(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 4:59:57 PM

ThunderTrain posted...
I'm all for splitscreen just get rid of the stupid smaller screens they have been doing. I can understand maybe shrinking it because of HD but at least make them on top of each other and not off to either side.
---
THE TRAIN IS ALWAYS HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
Blah blah blah, whatever.

Never understood that. I think it prevents you from seeing 2 screens as one!? Seriously that is just dumb

#7shotgunheadshotPosted 1/21/2012 5:03:17 PM
ThunderTrain posted...

This. CoD blackops does not have 2 small screens. Your whole T.V is filled up in splitscreen. No excuse for any company give to 2 small screens again. COD World at War actually used 2 small screens but they changed that in Black Ops.
#8Hewie3Posted 1/21/2012 5:03:42 PM

They only made the screens smaller when you have HD. on SD it was 2 full screens. So did they want to make it HDx2 or something? Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be there. They did it once, no reason to remove it.

#9shotgunheadshotPosted 1/21/2012 5:11:57 PM
Hewie3 posted...
They only made the screens smaller when you have HD. on SD it was 2 full screens. So did they want to make it HDx2 or something? Nevertheless, I'm sure it will be there. They did it once, no reason to remove it.

Oh i did not know about the differences in HD and SD screens in splitscreen. I do not know much about Televisions anyway. From now on anytime i play re5 in splitscreen i will play in SD . Thanks
#10AP3BrainPosted 1/21/2012 5:13:40 PM
I hope not.

At most a co-op story mode. Unless this is going to be a completely action oriented game. If so then I would want co-op as that was the only reason I actually semi-enjoyed RE5.