Seriously, why do you people WANT Ashley back?

#81Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 7:57:53 PM
Kresimires posted...
Much like how Claire did after her fiasco in RE2.

Yeah, but she wasn't some whiny child who got captured. She rode into a city on a motorcycle and kicked ass, not ran away and cry Leon's name.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
Pokemon White FC: 5329 1680 7372
#82KresimiresPosted 1/21/2012 8:00:44 PM

From: Brady672_AT_fan | Posted: 1/21/2012 7:57:53 PM | #081
Kresimires posted...

Yeah, but she wasn't some whiny child who got captured. She rode into a city on a motorcycle and kicked ass, not ran away and cry Leon's name.

So that means it's impossible for Ashley to have changed over the years? Boy, your material here is just so remedial.
#83Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 8:06:40 PM
Kresimires posted...
They share a few similar appearance.

Yeah, they both have short, blond hair. It has to be Sherry, right? Good thing we good old youtube to effectively shut down people like you given how easily recognizable Ashley's voice is.

I need more effort from you.

Sigh, typical, only focusing on one of the features.

But, by extension, just because She has short blonde hair automatically makes her Ashley right!
---
#84Brady672_AT_fan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2012 8:08:25 PM
Kresimires posted...
From: Brady672_AT_fan | Posted: 1/21/2012 7:57:53 PM | #081
Kresimires posted...

So that means it's impossible for Ashley to have changed over the years? Boy, your material here is just so remedial.

As is yours my friend.

Do you realize we've been saying the same thing for awhile now? It makes us both sound like idiots.
---
#85KresimiresPosted 1/21/2012 8:13:25 PM

From: Brady672_AT_fan | Posted: 1/21/2012 8:06:40 PM | #083
Kresimires posted...
They share a few similar appearance.

Yeah, they both have short, blond hair. It has to be Sherry, right? Good thing we good old youtube to effectively shut down people like you given how easily recognizable Ashley's voice is.

I need more effort from you.

Sigh, typical, only focusing on one of the features.

But, by extension, just because She has short blonde hair automatically makes her Ashley right!

Good thing we also have the President's close friendship with Leon and Ashley's voice matching that of her RE4 incarnation. You seem to be repeatedly dodging those two points for a certain reason.

I know you're all about bobbing and weaving whenever a point is thrown against but you're going to wind up getting tuckered out in the long run.