Would Batman survive the raccoon city incident?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would Batman survive the raccoon city incident?
4 years ago#1
And I don't mean just to escape he would have to try and save someone or stop the G-virus or something. Better yet, he has do do everything Leon, Claire and Jill do in RE2 and RE3
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
Link has Big poofy pants cause he stores all those items in them
4 years ago#2
Oh heeeeeeeeeeeeell yeah he would. He's Batman.
Gum Drop Demolition!
4 years ago#3
that depends, will he refuse to kill the undead?
4 years ago#4
Yeah. He'll never kill though. Not even the zombies. He will kick a lot of ass though
Since I know I can be honest with you, I'll admit I got a little sulky. It was frowns all around
-Lord Ghirahim
4 years ago#5
If he can kill the undead: Definitely
If he can't bring himself to kill them: Very uncertain
Only if you pay me.
4 years ago#6
It doesn't matter who batman fights.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_34ThAUO83co/SdKZhjeF6VI/AAAAAAAACzE/r5MIq5BpTIk/s400/BatmanWins.jpg
"I know all four of you could satisfy me" - Lady
GT: LionHeart V1
4 years ago#7

I don't see why he wouldn't kill zombies. They aren't normal human beings. Batman's morality only has to do with human beings.

4 years ago#8
maybe he wants to cure them all? i'd say bruce wayne could figure out a way to do that
4 years ago#9
Batman would totally own them zombies. But Leon would whine because he isn't the hero anymore so he'd whine to his boyfriend, the president, and have him taken out.
PSN: Marshalljmpmk2
Current Number of PS3 Platinum Trophies: 20
4 years ago#10
Adam west Batman will carry his zombie repellent spray, which will then cause the zombies to explode
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would Batman survive the raccoon city incident?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived