Resident Evil 6...Mercenaries

#1DarkAzurielPosted 1/21/2012 10:43:49 PM
With all the playable characters in this game. I'm actually stoked on what the new mercenaries mode is going to be like.
#2Blood-FalconPosted 1/21/2012 10:56:32 PM
It'll consist of 7 outfits for Chris, 4 for Leon, 2 for the new guy, and one bonus character, who for sake of arguement, I'll say is Billy.

**** RE 5 and its "Additional Costumes are different characters" .
#3NassaDanePosted 1/21/2012 10:57:03 PM
I just hope it is better than "RE"5's mercs since it was worse than 4's.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#4TMW001Posted 1/21/2012 11:03:22 PM
I would like it if they gave us two modes for Mercenaries one that is similar t the current mercs and another that i like the orginal Mad Jackal where you have to rescue civilains.
#5yorke22Posted 1/21/2012 11:04:40 PM
Yeah I'd like to see a new minigame, Mercenaries is getting tiresome especially with it being in 4, 5 and having it's own 3ds release for it.
---
Currently Playing: Star Wars: The Old Republic, Minecraft
TOR Character: Barristen Server: Anchorhead
#6crimsonfoxm1911Posted 1/21/2012 11:06:08 PM
Blood-Falcon posted...
It'll consist of 7 outfits for Chris, 4 for Leon, 2 for the new guy, and one bonus character, who for sake of arguement, I'll say is Billy.

**** RE 5 and its "Additional Costumes are different characters" .

lets not forget nevence, helena, Hunk, ashley (why not give her a gun), jess sharawat or any other character announced in the future
#7AgnoShrimpPosted 1/22/2012 12:07:25 AM
I LOVE RE5's mercenaries mode. I hope they bring it back. I hope they never separate Mercenaries and Mercenaries: Reunion EVER AGAIN.
You can't even play Jill and Barry together? So cruel, Capcom.
---
PSN: Omegashrimp
#8Sombrero_ShadowPosted 1/22/2012 12:11:27 AM
To quote the press release for the game:

"In conjunction with the announcement of Resident Evil 6, the retail pre-order campaign also kicks off today. GameStop, Best Buy and Amazon.com will each get an exclusive map that will function with various modes in the game. Further details on the maps and modes will be revealed at a later date. "

There are definitely other modes in the game and due to the success of Mercenaries, I doubt they'd be leaving it behind.
---
Only if you pay me.
#9NeroCloudPosted 1/22/2012 11:53:52 AM
I wish they would do the old mercenary mode from RE3. Get from point A to point B with a time limit and along the way you have to decide who to save and who to leave to make sure you have enough time/health/ammo to get to the end. It also had unlockable guns & infinite ammo for the story.
#10Sise_NegPosted 1/22/2012 11:57:48 AM
I wish they would do the old mercenary mode from RE3. Get from point A to point B with a time limit and along the way you have to decide who to save and who to leave to make sure you have enough time/health/ammo to get to the end. It also had unlockable guns & infinite ammo for the story.

Exactly this.

Also, Operation: Mad Jackal in RE3 at least let you imagine that you were involved in some of the background of the mercenaries. I was at least able to pretend that they rescued some of those citizens canonically before they met their doom later.

It's still the most fun Mercenaries, in my opinion, due to the points you mentioned.
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.