CAPCOM, add Claire and Jill to this game then...

#1Hero3zizPosted 1/22/2012 12:34:40 AM
I'll be happy if the next RE game is a reboot, I mean to series now is so orginised, think about it, RE1 intreduced Chris and Jill, RE2 intreduced Leon and Claire, then each character gets its own game, Jill RE3, Claire RECVX, Leon RE4 and Chris RE5, then Capcom made two more media that has both characters again, Degeneration has Leon and Claire, Revelations has Chris and Jill, anf finally Capcoms makes one more game that has all four characters for the first time which is RE6 that ends the story, then they should reboot the series, but of course Capcom should add Claire and Jill to RE6 for that to happen.
---
3DS FC: 2535-3675-7160 PSN ID: Elemenalhero
RIP MGS :(
#2Hero3ziz(Topic Creator)Posted 1/22/2012 1:07:21 AM
Bump.
---
3DS FC: 2535-3675-7160 PSN ID: Elemenalhero
RIP MGS :(
#3GameBeatenPosted 1/22/2012 4:20:00 AM
I remember rumors saying Resident Evil 6 would completely have new characters. Then I began thinking Chris and Leon could be killed off at the end of this game once I saw the trailer. That's just ridiculous speculation on my behalf though.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#4Doom_InfinitePosted 1/22/2012 5:41:55 AM
I bet we'll hear of them in the game, if it's a sequel probably Jill will join Chris later on in his scenario as his partner. Somehow I don't see Claire being playable though, maybe in a mercenaries mode but then it would really be the Resident Evil all stars mercenary.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force