Is Ingrid Hunnigan a lesbian?

#11Doom_InfinitePosted 1/22/2012 1:05:42 PM
dead_assassin posted...
why would she want a guy that spends more on hair products than she does? And also, more time spent in front of the bathroom mirror than her. Too much of a hassle. Then he would retreat to the bathtub to cry for a few hours, just like he does any other day.

How come you know all this? :')
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#12Doom_InfinitePosted 1/22/2012 1:09:24 PM
Actually I'm sure many remember this but back then a lot of us thought Hunnigan was actually Ada undercover with makeup and a voice changing device. It was quite believable since they had never met and she din't show up at times when Ada wouldn't normally be able to do so.

At the end when he asks her the question we figured he had figured it out, or maybe not and Ada would just tease him about it with a rejection.

About the time Degeneration came out though it was clear Hunnigan is not Ada, so I would suspect it's possible either she's a lesbian or she secretly would have wanted to accept but is the work over pleasure type of person. (third option that Leon is not her type doesn't exist).
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#13Plant42Posted 1/22/2012 1:56:37 PM
She turns down Leon because she actually has taste. So does Claire.
#14Doom_InfinitePosted 1/22/2012 3:46:21 PM
Plant42 posted...

Which is why Claire was jealous in Degeneration. Yeah right.
---
#15Sise_NegPosted 1/22/2012 3:47:35 PM

Claire is a good character and all, but she developed a thing for Steve Burnside so taste is something she really doesn't have...
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.
#16Plant42Posted 1/22/2012 3:49:20 PM
Leon fans are delusional. For a dude that hasn't gotten laid once in the series they act like he's the smoothest thing ever.
#17AgentX7kPosted 1/22/2012 4:25:03 PM
Plant42 posted...
Leon fans are delusional. For a dude that hasn't gotten laid once in the series they act like he's the smoothest thing ever.

Well he got a kiss, further than anyone else I think.
#18Doom_InfinitePosted 1/22/2012 4:27:50 PM
AgentX7k posted...
Well he got a kiss, further than anyone else I think.

I was about to say. If anything Leon is just very much in love with Ada, but many of the females around him tend to like him.
---
#19XFactor1Posted 1/26/2012 8:01:45 AM
SinisterSamurai posted...
Her nickname is Ingrid Hunnilingus.

/topic
---
--