Chris and Leon could possibly have a encounter.....

#1MyMentorSnakePosted 1/23/2012 4:19:00 AM
Not in a million years I would expect Chris to address a girl as a bitxx, but what if the girl he's mad at be the same girl who is with Leon. Remember she did say "this is all my fault". They may not duke it out but it could be a heated scene.........just a thought.
---
Now... we can fight as warriors... hand to hand... it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. PSN: MyMentorSnake
#2Punkstatik35Posted 1/23/2012 6:34:19 AM
I don't think Chris is going to pick a fight with Leon, since you know...Leon's the one who tipped him off that his sister was being held in an Umbrella prison on a remote island, thus allowing him to save her skin. I'd say if anything, he probably OWES Leon one. Capcom can skirt by ignoring RE0 save for one or two throwaway memos, but if they start ignoring plot details from Code bloody Veronica, that's when I'm going to start putting my collection on ebay.
---
I survived the APOCALYPS3 on the Playstation 3 . Be jealous.
#3Energize123Posted 1/23/2012 6:47:43 AM
Yeah Leon and Chris have no real reason to start fighting each other it would seem incredibly forced.
#4Punkstatik35Posted 1/23/2012 6:52:55 AM
Nevermind the fact that Chris works for a UN (I think?) sanctioned anti-bio terrorism unit, and Leon works directly under the US government. Wouldn't that be grounds for either or both of their dismissals if they decided to try to kill each other when they both have been given implicit orders?
---
#5Shackleford_RPosted 1/23/2012 7:03:07 AM
Chris and Leon having an encounter leading to a heated scene?... Oh, lordy, I'm gettin' the vapors. I knew Chris was overcompensating for something.
#6PyroSparkPosted 1/23/2012 7:07:08 AM
Shackleford_R posted...
Chris and Leon having an encounter leading to a heated scene?... Oh, lordy, I'm gettin' the vapors. I knew Chris was overcompensating for something.

O_o...I'm not sure I want this.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#7kakarotozeroPosted 1/23/2012 7:16:14 AM
Punkstatik35 posted...
Nevermind the fact that Chris works for a UN (I think?) sanctioned anti-bio terrorism unit, and Leon works directly under the US government. Wouldn't that be grounds for either or both of their dismissals if they decided to try to kill each other when they both have been given implicit orders?

but chris is like the co- founder of this organization so is like some kind of boss or high ranking officer. I dont think that anybody can order him to do something that he dont want to do.
#8Doom_InfinitePosted 1/23/2012 7:25:54 AM(edited)
If they meet Chris will probably fist bump Leon cause he owes him and then some (helping his sis in Racoon City + tipping him off in CV).
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force
#9Punkstatik35Posted 1/23/2012 7:33:31 AM

Punkstatik35 posted...

but chris is like the co- founder of this organization so is like some kind of boss or high ranking officer. I dont think that anybody can order him to do something that he dont want to do.

Chris was getting ordered around like a war dog in RE5. He even said something to the effect of "Ever feel like we're expendable?"

He was by no means calling the shots on that particular BSAA mission. After stopping Uroboros and Wesker, that might have given him a status boost in the pecking order of things, I suppose. However, the point stands that they're both soldiers. Good ones, but just soldiers. They answer to the top brass.
---
#10MyMentorSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2012 12:47:57 PM
I highly doubt Chris would thank him for something he did over ten years ago. Also, I said they may not duke it out but they may have a heated scene. Just because your on the good side dosent mean you have the same opinion.
---
Now... we can fight as warriors... hand to hand... it is the basis of all combat. Only a fool trusts his life to a weapon. PSN: MyMentorSnake