Top 3 outbreaks in the series that are the most impossible to survive? SPOILERS

#1SSJ_JinPosted 1/23/2012 9:01:47 PM
What do you think? I think they would be RE3, RE4, and RE5. In what order?

Now I think RE4 and RE5 are really close, but RE5 has the be the top for the simple fact that it takes place in Africa. That heat would just own anybody. That's of course not including the BOWs. We have to assume Wesker has the, "I have to play with you" complex against us, so I can't just use him and say, "Wesker is there, game over."

RE4 is second. It's actually is more dangerous and impossible than RE5 I think with those enemies, traps, and the fact that Leon is solo, but again, the heat in RE5 takes the cake. Despite being more dangerous, the heat in 5 would take you out before anything in 4.

RE3 and why? Because of Nemesis. RE1 you're in a mansion. RE2 you're mostly in the RPD station. 0, CVX you're in buildings...But in 3 you're going through a city. And you have the muthafreakin' Nemesis on you.

What do you guys think?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7KDXVEOqj8
http://antir.110mb.com
#2KINGR1PPosted 1/23/2012 9:04:16 PM
I think Nemesis would kill anybody here the first time he encountered us.

3 wins.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat
#3chowdig69Posted 1/23/2012 10:08:25 PM
I'd like to be able to say that if I ever ran into Nemesis I would simply outrun him. But it's probably easier said than done to outrun a Rocket Launcher. Not to mention the town's infested with Zombies and other creatures, perpetual darkness makes it hard to see.... Yeah, I'd be screwed in either situation I think, but just the thought that Nemesis is always on your tail would be too much for me.
---
www.youtube.com/user/chow860
#4ElusionM_08Posted 1/23/2012 10:27:44 PM
RE5, RE4, and RE3 in that order seem about right SSJ.

RE3 has Nemmy, but RE5 has the huge number of fericous and dangerous weapon wielding Africans (not to mention the heat as you pointed out).

Thing with RE1 however is closed quarters, tight hallways and dead ends. If you get cornered and happen to be weaponless, or fast/strong weapons at hand, its game over(in real life).
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#5Wiiplayer111Posted 1/23/2012 10:33:55 PM
To be honest I think I would have a harder time in RE3 then 4. RE3 you're in a cramped, crowded infected city, being hunted by everything including Nemesis.
If RE4 was real, you're in an open forest, full of hicks.

RE5>RE3>RE4
---
I don't just give you my two cents, I whip a roll of quarters at your head.
A mod couldn't disprove my logic, so he removed the dispute button.
#6ResidentEvil FanPosted 1/23/2012 10:37:10 PM
this is a good topic. They're all pretty much impossible definitely gotta go with RE5 because that was ridiculous, buuut which would be the most possible?
#7ElusionM_08Posted 1/23/2012 10:49:11 PM
RE2 would be the most possible. RPD, huge building, many rooms, its a police station so that means weapons, ammo will be easy to find, and it was all basically in the safety of walls.

Thankfully the lickers are blind.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#8Sise_NegPosted 1/23/2012 10:51:56 PM
3 or 4.

I can't imagine escaping Nemesis or the Verdugo and U3.
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.
#9ResidentEvil FanPosted 1/23/2012 11:09:43 PM
I wonder what parts would do people in, in these games.
#10Sise_NegPosted 1/23/2012 11:13:42 PM
Most likely any of the boss fights. Hell, probably the beginning of the games for a lot of people.
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.