So if that rumor is true about Ada being the antagonist...

#11mkfreddddi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/24/2012 12:47:40 AM
Spade59 posted...
She had Leon at gunpoint, and she already learned not to get too close to him from their first tussle.

It's not like she would have actually killed him though, or vice versa.

But he would have to now. And id be a very sad panda :'( I like ada, even if she is just a B**** in a red dress
---
PROUD supporter of NINTENDO, microsoft, and sony
i love them all and will continue to support them ALL
#12ElusionM_08Posted 1/24/2012 12:48:07 AM
The only reason she never killed Leon is because she knows he's a neutral guy, good at heart.

But she's much more intelligent then him, and not as emotional (not at all in RE4 actually). Were he to be a threat to her mission, I'm sure she wouldn't have though twice about pulliing the trigger.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#13Spade59Posted 1/24/2012 12:49:01 AM
She's more of an anti-hero. So many situations where she could have left Leon to die.
#14MasajubPosted 1/24/2012 1:13:28 AM(edited)
What?!? No way! You people are so unromantic! If love wasn't a valid reason to get in the way of your mission, Ada would have shot Leon and looted the G-virus from his corpse waaay back on RE2!

If they decide that Leon is too old to be the hero in another RE after this one, I will nerdrage if the ending of this game is anything other than Leon and Ada getting married and raising zombie ass-kicking babies. I swear, if this Helena person gets in the way of that....

EDIT: *zombie ass-kicking, rocket launcher throwing babies.
#15ElusionM_08Posted 1/24/2012 1:13:09 AM
Masajub posted...
What?!? No way! You people are so unromantic! If love wasn't a valid reason to get in the way of your mission, Ada would have shot Leon and looted the G-virus from his corpse waaay back on RE2!

If they decide that Leon is too old to be the hero in another RE after this one, I will nerdrage if the ending of this game is anything other than Leon and Ada getting married and raising zombie ass-kicking babies. I swear, if this Helena person gets in the way of that....

Sir sir! Please calm down, its a video game. Ada is a ***** and she's gonna die soon hopefully. I have sent you some cake.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
#16LaurieLillianPosted 1/24/2012 2:17:06 AM
In RE4, Ada seemed like that kind of person who disagrees with everyone just for the heck of it. Kill Leon? Naw, I'm gonna protect him! Work with Krauser? Naw, I'll kill him. Want a ride, handsome? Oh, I changed my mind, I'll leave you here lolololol.

She's... she's a big fat troll.
---
3DS FC: 2964-8597-9562
#17ElusionM_08Posted 1/24/2012 2:19:46 AM
LaurieLillian posted...
In RE4, Ada seemed like that kind of person who disagrees with everyone just for the heck of it. Kill Leon? Naw, I'm gonna protect him! Work with Krauser? Naw, I'll kill him. Want a ride, handsome? Oh, I changed my mind, I'll leave you here lolololol.

Personal motives.

Didn't kill Leon because he's a harmless neutral guy.
Didn't work with Krauser because that'd give Wesker the sample, but Ada works for the Organization.
---
#18LaurieLillianPosted 1/24/2012 2:21:23 AM
ElusionM_08 posted...
LaurieLillian posted...

Personal motives.

Didn't kill Leon because he's a harmless neutral guy.
Didn't work with Krauser because that'd give Wesker the sample, but Ada works for the Organization.

Yeah, I know that. It was more of a joke, actually.
---
3DS FC: 2964-8597-9562