Rebecca and Claire

#1MalakazPosted 1/24/2012 8:01:29 AM
so the voice actors for Claire and Ashely both confirmed they are not in RE6.. So obviously the blonde chic is now Sherry Birkim... Where is Rebecca and Claire.. All these new RE games after Code Veronica and no mention of either one.. Just Leon Chris, Jill, Ada, and Wesker
#2IminyourclosetPosted 1/24/2012 8:04:00 AM(edited)
There are......already........ topics about...........this.............................................
---
"I think all you gotta do is find that little black kid, and doesn't that start the whole backdoor option?" -WHiTE_LickR
#3anthony2400Posted 1/24/2012 8:04:34 AM
Claire apparently got tired of fighting in Degeneration.

Rebecca went to live a normal life after the Mansion incident.
---
SSFIV: Vega // MvC3: Chris, Jill, Wesker // SFxT: Vega, Poison //
MK9: Smoke // PSN: anthony2400 // LiveSTONED
#4dead_assassinPosted 1/24/2012 8:10:50 AM
I am guessing Rebecca works at CVS or Walgreens lol. Claire should be in the game, along side of Jill. Why not have a females only team? But no, Capcom doesn't wanna spoil us, ya know. Claire is basically off just doing her TerraSave thing, trying not to get involved in direct combat but whether working behind the scenes to stop bio-terrorism. Yeah, you know how that is.
---
PSN: Marshalljmpmk2
Current Number of PS3 Platinum Trophies: 20
#5yusikoPosted 1/24/2012 12:01:32 PM
Claire apparently got tired of fighting in Degeneration.

claire was never a fighter to begin with
she was a college student who never really sought this biohazards out she just walked into the middle of them and had to survive
the only difference is she went from a badass college student to a badass hippie
there is no reason she cant star in a new game
---
Everybody loves yusiko. To some extent. Eventually that love turns to hate. Back to love and back to murderous intent. ~ yusketeer
#6HardcoreGamer7BPosted 1/24/2012 12:24:38 PM
dead_assassin posted...
I am guessing Rebecca works at CVS or Walgreens lol. Claire should be in the game, along side of Jill. Why not have a females only team? But no, Capcom doesn't wanna spoil us, ya know. Claire is basically off just doing her TerraSave thing, trying not to get involved in direct combat but whether working behind the scenes to stop bio-terrorism. Yeah, you know how that is.

a female only team?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
#7MastherBeBadPosted 1/24/2012 12:33:39 PM
Well, Claire never was that much of a character, I'm not even going to talk about Ashley lol. I don't really think it's Sherry, I really hope it's someone new.
---
"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow".
#8millimaynePosted 1/24/2012 6:22:52 PM
I liked the fact that Claire was a normal person. It almost forced RE to limit its scope to simply surviving an outbreak, a good thing IMO. Now every game has to involve an impending apocalypse and only highly trained special forces agents are capable of stopping it.
---
"It's official, you SU-" *bam!* The last words of Shao Khan before getting Liu Kang'd
#9warrenmatsPosted 1/24/2012 6:26:07 PM

but the thing is, i think capcom already fnished about half of the game already since its gonna come out this year, so idk if capcom will have time to ass claire into the game

and seriously, il rather have the game come out at 11/20/12 than have it delayed cuz people want claire in it