I think it would be sweet to have a game all the characters were in.

#1InnerSolacePosted 1/24/2012 4:35:21 PM
What would your thoughts be on a Resident Evil with all the major characters in it, each having their own role in the story? I'm talking about Leon, Ada, Claire, Jill, Chris, Barry, etc. All of them in one game, and taking part in the story, would be awesome in my view.
---
Signature.
#2Balamb00Posted 1/24/2012 4:55:00 PM
I've thought about that a lot. TBH, I'll give you a quick list.

Chris
Jill
Barry
Rebecca
Billy
Leon
Ada
Claire
Sherry
Carlos
Sheva
Josh

I mean really, that's a lot right? And all playable except for Barry. I've never played as Josh either personally. But anyhow yeah a game with all of them would be nice because they need to start killing some of these characters off...
Resident Evil meets SAW2... nah just kidding haha
#3G-ScythePosted 1/24/2012 4:56:31 PM
honestly it would be too much for a story.
but having all in mercenaries would be cool.
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#4Brady672_AT_fanPosted 1/24/2012 5:51:10 PM
G-Scythe posted...
honestly it would be too much for a story.
but having all in mercenaries would be cool.

At least this.

I would love all those forgotten characters to return in either actual content or references like files or mentions.

You can't even imagine how much I'll be playing mercs more if Billy were in it, and I don't play mercs much.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
Pokemon White FC: 5329 1680 7372
#5GameBeatenPosted 1/24/2012 5:57:58 PM
I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet. It wouldn't be that hard, would it? Though if they did I imagine some would be killed off and those characters that would be killed off could most likely be any of the ones you don't get to play as.
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#6MasajubPosted 1/24/2012 6:16:23 PM
This is what I expected for the final confrontation with Wesker, seeing as most of them had some type of dangling unfinished plot line involving him.

Maybe it would have been too messy with all of the characters but I thought maybe more than Chris & Jill would have been nice.