Move and shoot....

#1catnapinnPosted 1/25/2012 3:53:46 PM
I've posted this question before, but does anyone have a definite answer? I've seen in the trailer at about 1:18, Leon moving while aiming, but stop when shooting, and at 1:22 or so, he's standing still while shooting at something coming at him. Don't get wrong, I'm not going into a rant and rave about it, but I'm VERY curious.
---
Wait! Don't open...that door!
#2antking61Posted 1/25/2012 3:57:27 PM
I have a time machine, so yes.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#3LeonSK357Posted 1/25/2012 4:01:34 PM
At exactly 1:21 to 1:22 (when the fat thing is trying to give him a hug), Leon appears (to my eyes) to be walking and shooting. I could be fooling myself but I've gone through that second frame by frame and the walls directly behind the fat thing are moving, implying that Leon's perspective is changing as if taking a step. But that's just me, so until we get some solid 3-5 seconds of walking while shooting... No solid confirmation :P
---
I love this... This is what I live for... And I'm absolutely crazy about it!
PSN: Leon50ae / GT: Reikan Ai
#4GoldsicklePosted 1/25/2012 4:03:05 PM
After the inclusion of walk-and-shoot in Mercenaries 3D & Revelations, as well as other wild features like sliding into cover, shooting while sliding, you really think they're gonna continue beating-around-the-bush here?
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#5metroidcamPosted 1/25/2012 4:23:55 PM
LeonSK357 posted...
At exactly 1:21 to 1:22 (when the fat thing is trying to give him a hug), Leon appears (to my eyes) to be walking and shooting. I could be fooling myself but I've gone through that second frame by frame and the walls directly behind the fat thing are moving, implying that Leon's perspective is changing as if taking a step. But that's just me, so until we get some solid 3-5 seconds of walking while shooting... No solid confirmation :P

but right after that when the train is coming at him,he is clearly popping rounds while backing up. like someone else stated you can do it both 3ds games and even the spinoff so its pretty safe to say you can do it in this game.
---
"Behold my friends, a spoon. The most powerful weapon in existence."