Opinions Are NOT Facts!(Rant)

#1Snipa_Wulf12Posted 1/25/2012 4:02:32 PM
Why? Why do people keep doing this? This has got to be the worst board in 10 years of viewing game facts for this.

The fact that basic reasoning and understanding eludes so many people on here amazes me. There should be an IQ requirement for viewing the internet. Any one breaking the requirement gets there hands cut off to prevent typing.

"I love one character so the other one is lame!!!1" and so follows 357534933 topics with the EXACT same basic theme.

Please for the love of whatever you worship, stop being an opinion dictator.

I like all the main RE games don't get me wrong, and 6 is shaping up pretty good.I enjoy the characters individually without comparison, but I acknowledge that they all have their faults. But why must people tell others that their PERSONAL interests are wrong and that they should do as they do or gtfo. I know this may seem slightly hypocritical from my previous statements but holy crap people, there's just so much idiocy! :(

Oh and here's some facts about my self seeing as people like to question who you are as a person when you voice an opinion on something.

-Im 18
-Still in high-school
-studying to major in biology and physics
-yes, there's a very good chance I'm smarter than you
-No I do not currently have a gf
-and yes I do have enough free time to make topics like these
-and no I don't have a job, don't need or want one

That should negate any typical insults people like to revert to in all my future posts on this board.

Tl;Dr just read the dang thing and stop being lazy, its not that long.

/rant
---
"Most fools have more humanity than they know what to do with"
-Lautrec of Carim
#2VolcanoBoulderPosted 1/25/2012 4:06:37 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...

Teach me how to rob a bank. Please. I'm so tired of working **** jobs for chump change just because I haven't gotten a college degree yet...
#3Snipa_Wulf12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2012 4:18:15 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...

Teach me how to rob a bank. Please. I'm so tired of working **** jobs for chump change just because I haven't gotten a college degree yet...

First you want to start with a plastic bag with no holes in it on your head to protect yourself from being identified and the laser sharks.
---
-Lautrec of Carim
#4HardcoreGamer7BPosted 1/25/2012 4:24:58 PM
what gets me the most is how so many people keep coming to this board to ask questions/post thoughts on every other resident evil game, instead of going to that board, and the mods dont do anything to close the topics under the "posting outside of THIS boards description........ but yeah, your right about everything you said, all that is annoying as well.
#5Snipa_Wulf12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2012 4:28:43 PM
I really don't get it either, but I can guarantee that as I get more Modding privelages, they will be used constantly on this board and others.
---
-Lautrec of Carim
#6Rikkus_dadPosted 1/25/2012 4:30:20 PM(edited)
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...

-Im 18

That's your opinion, stop passing it as a fact. You should have put:

-Im 18 IMO

Practice what you preach.
---
It's "I couldn't care less" NOT "I could care less"!! Why do 90% of English speakers get this wrong?
#7HardcoreGamer7BPosted 1/25/2012 4:30:21 PM
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...
I really don't get it either, but I can guarantee that as I get more Modding privelages, they will be used constantly on this board and others.

same goes for me to be honest... I also love the trolls here...love destroying them that is.
#8Sise_NegPosted 1/25/2012 4:49:29 PM
Probably because most of the other boards are dead or close to it. It makes sense why you would post about other Resident Evil games in the most active board.
---
A pedestrian is a guy who counted on his wife to put some gas in the car.
#9Snipa_Wulf12(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2012 4:51:18 PM
Rikkus_dad posted...
Snipa_Wulf12 posted...

-Im 18

That's your opinion, stop passing it as a fact. You should have put:

-Im 18 IMO

Practice what you preach.

Dang I've done exactly what I wanted to avoid! oh the irony, Oedipus is laughing at me. :(

Lol
---
-Lautrec of Carim
#10slymshadyPosted 1/25/2012 5:12:31 PM
IT: A kid with no job rants