is barry really not capable of being a lead character?

#21Henk_mPosted 1/26/2012 2:33:05 AM(edited)
Yeah for all this new ones Barry could easily take one of their spot.

Dont come saying he is old,he is as old as Wesker was.

None complained who old Wesker was.

Barry has reason to return out on the field.

Now when world outbreaks occurs his family is not safe anywhere so he could return too lend his experience.

Surviving mansion incident he has more experience with zombies and BOWs then many of the new guys most likley.

He need a title of his own(Gaiden non Canon) or as one of the protaganists atleast.

Maybe Jill and Barry like original or Remake but playable or Claire and Barry as those two probably knows each other via Chris since before STARS.
---
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums
#22masamakoPosted 1/26/2012 4:19:01 AM
TomoEK9 posted...
Emperor_0 posted...

TomoEK9 posted...

Emperor_0 posted...HappyUnicorn101 posted...He is old IMO. I would rather play as someone I can relate to like Leon than some lame old guy like Barry.---White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and PeaceMeh Old character's kick *** Solid Snake/Big Boss for example.But you never actually play as Big Boss when he is older. Old Snake is really only into his late 40s, despite having the body of a 70 year old.

Yeah your right.. K lets throw old Ocelot in then :P lol.

:P Same problem as big boss

You could pay for the MGO expansion that let you play as him.

It let you play as a bunch of different MGS characters, but not everyone played the game, so not that many people would know it.
---
PSN - MAArc E.U. MGO - SCRO
~Official White Knight of the PS3 Modern Warfare 3 board~
#23chaostdkPosted 1/26/2012 4:35:31 AM
chances are a reason we dont see him anymore is that he's become a man obsessively driven to protecting his dignity and his family. i imagine it was probably heartwrenching for him to betray his teammates in 1 just because Wesker had him completely subdued by taking his family hostage(even as a bluff). after that the guy probably decided that he won't have that happen to him or his family again.
#24Ether101Posted 1/26/2012 5:00:45 AM
Emperor_0 posted...

HappyUnicorn101 posted...

He is old IMO. I would rather play as someone I can relate to like Leon than some lame old guy like Barry.---White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace

Meh Old character's kick *** Solid Snake/Big Boss for example.

Big Boss didn't kick any ass and we've never seen Solid Snake as an old man.
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#25koroko_korobasePosted 1/26/2012 5:07:30 AM
There are plenty of old people that are badass enough to be main characters, such as Liam Neeson in Taken. Barry, however, is not one of them.