Weapons should be found, not purchased from a virtual shop/merchant

#31warrenmatsPosted 1/26/2012 6:30:54 PM

so basically TC wants the old RE formula back because its more realistic. You got to be kidding me.

How is the old RE games more realistic than the newer ones? is herbs randomly scattered across the mansion/city realistic? Is mixing those herbs in one second realistic? Is putting items and weapons inside boxes and then withdrawing them from another box in another location realistic? No. 

#32HappyUnicorn101Posted 1/26/2012 7:20:31 PM
I like the shop method. it adds variety. If it were like the old RE's, you would play through with the same weapons every time.
---
White Horses + Swirly Horn + Wings = Joy and Peace
#33Yami_light_Posted 1/26/2012 7:40:27 PM
yeah, some guy died from poison cause a spider bit him, and there were like a couple of blue herbs beside his room, wtf!
---
---
If gameplay is solid, I'll play it, most of you play games where you only see a hand holding a gun anyway ... -PSN:Light_Yami
#34largerockPosted 1/26/2012 10:47:00 PM
first and foremost I am new here.
And who the hell was giving Chris and sheva weapons.
Lastly yes this shop should go away but as an extra keep the merchants voice in the
sound test place.
#35TMW001Posted 1/26/2012 11:12:24 PM
How about this like in a Ratchet in Clank game when Ratchet uses a certain weapon enough times it upgrades what if it was something like that use certain weapons enough they get stronger reload faster,less recoil etc like as if your characters proficency is getting better as you use it.