So whats next for Leon?

#1lid1013Posted 1/26/2012 9:30:17 PM
Assuming the trailer isn't throwing a curveball and trying to throw you off and Leon really DOES shoot the president, do you think he will stay as a government agent?

I think after doing something like killing the president, (who is said to be a good friend of his) Leon will be too full of guilt to stay at the white house.

So will he take another path like joining BSAA or will he go lone wolf and take on bioterrorism on himself. I think it would be cool if Leon joined BSAA and worked along side Chris and Jill...THE DREAM TEAM.
#2edward18Posted 1/26/2012 9:35:01 PM
hopefully he's just dropped from the series and they focus on people that fans actually want to see like Barry, Billy, Rebecca....
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3geneocidePosted 1/26/2012 9:37:38 PM
edward18 posted...
hopefully he's just dropped from the series and they focus on people that fans actually want to see like Barry, Billy, Rebecca....

And this is how I have sex with my guns. Yes we ALL want barry back....IMO Leons good enough to keep in the main series.
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
#4edward18Posted 1/26/2012 9:43:14 PM
as long as he doesn't get as annoying as he was in 4 again.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5geneocidePosted 1/26/2012 9:44:51 PM
edward18 posted...

....I fail to see how he was annoying in 4....
---
I am a gravelord, I am a necromancer, If you cross me I curse you and when you find me, I hit you with miasma.
#6lid1013(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2012 9:48:29 PM(edited)
geneocide posted...
edward18 posted...

He was extremely annoying actually. Arrogant, cocky, trying too hard to be funny. Sounds a lot like Dante from DMC aand he would be great for that type of over the top action game but his personality in RE4 was a terrible fit for a Resident Evil game.
#7geneocidePosted 1/26/2012 9:54:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#8lid1013(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2012 10:03:57 PM
geneocide posted...
lid1013 posted...
geneocide posted...
edward18 posted...

He was extremely annoying actually. Arrogant, cocky, trying too hard to be funny. Sounds a lot like Dante from DMC aand he would be great for that type of over the top action game but his personality in RE4 was a terrible fit for a Resident Evil game.

You insulted Dante and Leon, you my good sir are stupid.

Nope. Dante is awesome...Leon on the other hand...
sighh...Leon fanboys...get so butthurt
#9geneocidePosted 1/26/2012 10:06:27 PM
lid1013 posted...
geneocide posted...
lid1013 posted...
geneocide posted...
edward18 posted...

Nope. Dante is awesome...Leon on the other hand...
sighh...Leon fanboys...get so butthurt

I just don't hate leon. I think he is a good character I am just sick of all the hate he is getting on the board.
---
#10AG15Posted 1/26/2012 10:29:17 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hahahahaha I couldnt agree more.
---
''We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''