I think I may know who the **** is now... (MAJOR RE REVELATIONS SPOILERS)

#11Chilly82Posted 1/27/2012 1:06:06 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Wow, next time don't be so ambiguous with the title. Who the **** is?"
lmao, your wrong assumptions are not our problem. the headline said "MAJOR REVELATIONS SPOILERS" but you STILL clicked on it and ruined the game for yourself, nice one. if you had self control you wouldn't have ruined the game for yourself. ha ha.

it is obvious to anyone who watched the RE6 trailer that the **** in this thread's heading is in reference to the "bad name" he calls a woman.

Don't lump spoilers together. If the spoiler revealed who the playable character in RE6 was I wouldn't care. I know you posted spoiler warnings but you could have posted a hint as to which topic your spoilers was concerning.
#12Chilly82Posted 1/27/2012 1:07:27 PM
squiggy9996999 posted...
"Wow, next time don't be so ambiguous with the title. Who the **** is?"
lmao, your wrong assumptions are not our problem. the headline said "MAJOR REVELATIONS SPOILERS" but you STILL clicked on it and ruined the game for yourself, nice one. if you had self control you wouldn't have ruined the game for yourself. ha ha.

it is obvious to anyone who watched the RE6 trailer that the **** in this thread's heading is in reference to the "bad name" he calls a woman.

No it isn't I seen the trailer multiple times. And if you are thinking about the word I'm thinking of (this reminds me of the needlessly ambiguous skit from Mitchell and Webb) than that word has 5 letters not 4.
#13Sombrero_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2012 12:23:01 AM
It wasn't meant to bypass, the censor was for a curse word. I wish I could edit the title to "Witch" or something, but still all the same it does say "Major Revelations spoilers".

Now that Revelations story is getting more known, wondering how many more people will come to this conclusion as well.
---
Only if you pay me.
#14pencruPosted 1/28/2012 1:46:17 AM

That gives Jessica a higher chance of reappearing within the series.

I hope the same goes for Parker or something.

#15AnimesetsunaPosted 1/28/2012 5:45:32 AM
Okay. I am truly believe you. Jessica will be appear in RE6, maybe...
---
Ogura Yui is my ... but she might hate me if I say that. Hanazawa Kana is my... but she might get confuse if I say that. (dekirukana@joqr.net)
#16Thundaga_ForcePosted 1/28/2012 7:37:23 AM
also makes sense when Chris said he has to take responsibility for his actions. Maybe he was referring to that. We all know Chris takes the protection of his partners seriously an to be betrayed by someone he considered a partner will be a big blow to his emotions. I think it could be true an i honestly hope it is.

that means we can see Chris & Leon showing emotions throughout the game. Chris dealing with the guilt of helping a so called partner out with increasing the threat of bio-terrorism an Leon failing in protecting the president an watching him die before his eyes. could also explain why Chris displayed emotional rage in the trailer. If this is true then RE6 might top RE2 as far as story-lines goes.

I also hope that Jessie is working with Ada an the ??? Organization is something created by Alex Wesker. seeing how they gathered all the samples so far might tell us that their planning to make the most overpowered B.O.W. we seen so far. Man I hope this is all true -_- it will redeem the series of all its past mistakes

Great find TC. I agree with your logic an hope it's true
#17ayalorenPosted 1/28/2012 9:13:13 AM
I.. Wha.. *Revelations spoilers*
oh... Oh well, I'm used to these plot twists.
Interesting theory.
#18ssj3gokou25Posted 1/28/2012 9:34:36 AM
i'm sorry....i have no idea what you guys are talking about. but this jessica you speak of......would this be the same jessica that you fought in the remake on gamecube?
#19Sombrero_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2012 9:38:47 AM
No, it'd be Jessica from the newest Resident Evil game that just released on the 3DS in Europe yesterday.

http://residentevil.wikia.com/Jessica_Sherawat

This Jessica.
---
Only if you pay me.
#20Sombrero_Shadow(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2012 10:03:20 PM
Ala' BUMP since more people should be finishing the game now.
---
Only if you pay me.