RE fans are so ungrateful

#1KINGR1PPosted 1/28/2012 12:27:46 PM
This board is filled with people that don't like the new style and complain about it rather than being happy that there's another game coming in the series. I like the old games just as much as I like the new ones (for different reasons) and we should all just take the time to appreciate that the story is still continuing.

I applaud Capcom for changing the series. It was only a matter of time before the old style got stale to the vast majority of players and they just stopped playing/caring.

On a positive note. This game DOES look remarkable. The new mechanics that they've added like actually MOVING while shooting, bringing the zombies back, 2 playable characters in the campaign as well as varied enemies makes this a Day One buy for me. The second I saw zombies in the trailer I was like "HELL **** YEAH!"

November can't come soon enough.

My only beef is that Chris is in the game over other characters that haven't been in a MAIN storyline game in years, but I guess most people like Chris so I'm still going to be buying this regardless.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat
#2shotgunheadshotPosted 1/28/2012 12:31:51 PM(edited)
Well said. People need to shutup about stupid RE stories. Their all the same. Kill everything in your path, thats the story. I don't need a reason to keep killing things like everyone else does.
#3Natarle_BadgiruPosted 1/28/2012 12:35:48 PM
shotgunheadshot posted...
People need to shutup about stupid RE stories.

Naaah, you shut up.
#4shotgunheadshotPosted 1/28/2012 12:37:47 PM
Natarle_Badgiru posted...
People need to shutup about stupid RE stories.

Naaah, you shut up.

Ok just keep quiet about stupid RE stories.
#5edward18Posted 1/28/2012 12:38:42 PM
This board is filled with people that don't like the new style and complain about it rather than being happy that there's another game coming in the series.

Then they have every right to complain.

I like the old games just as much as I like the new ones (for different reasons) and we should all just take the time to appreciate that the story is still continuing.

...if things aren't going the way you want it you should speak out...

I applaud Capcom for changing the series.

that's a crime.

It was only a matter of time before the old style got stale to the vast majority of players and they just stopped playing/caring.

They should have just let the series died and made a new series with this style.

On a positive note. This game DOES look remarkable. The new mechanics that they've added like actually MOVING while shooting,

That is in no way new

bringing the zombies back, 2 playable characters in the campaign as well as varied enemies makes this a Day One buy for me.

Nothing's a day one must-buy for me after Mega Man Legends 3

My only beef is that Chris is in the game over other characters that haven't been in a MAIN storyline game in years, but I guess most people like Chris so I'm still going to be buying this regardless.

What about Leon?
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6warrenmatsPosted 1/28/2012 12:44:50 PM

Thank you TC. I hate it when people complain about the new direction. Complaining won't change anything. And Its stupid when people say that the series should of ended at 3. Capcom makes big money off of the RE series, they just can't end it that quickly.  

#7Farhan_MalikPosted 1/28/2012 12:45:00 PM
Well said. People need to shutup about stupid RE stories. Their all the same. Kill everything in your path, thats the story. I don't need a reason to keep killing things like everyone else does.

get a friggin' clue

It was the old REs where you had to dodge through enemies and conserve your ammo. in the modern REs, the gameplay has become similar to a typical action-shooter.

-enter an area
-blast through hoard of enemies
-enter the next area
-repeat the process
#8edward18Posted 1/28/2012 12:45:40 PM
warren, there were classics past 3 and complaining does change things
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#9KINGR1P(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2012 12:46:17 PM
Then they have every right to complain.

Yeah, they do have that first amendment backing them up, but eventually they begin to act like a *****. Capcom doesn't view these boards, and I be seeing the same people posting the same rant like every week whining about the changes.

...if things aren't going the way you want it you should speak out...

Or just move on to Final Fantasy or something.

that's a crime.

Nah, think about it. If they didn't change the game then the game probably wouldn't have made it through the 5th installment (if they kept the same formula) meaning there would be no new games coming out and the series would have died. Meanwhile, people including you would have been salty that there was no more RE.

They should have just let the series died and made a new series with this style.

Maybe so, but that would have given birth to a lot of disappointed people.

That is in no way new

For the MAIN RE's it is.

Nothing's a day one must-buy for me after Mega Man Legends 3

Whose Mega Man?

What about Leon?

What about him? I like Leon.
---
Currently Playing: SSF4AE, RE4, Fallout 3
SSF4 main: Vega Sub: Balrog Training: Cody & Sagat
#10sideways77Posted 1/28/2012 12:48:21 PM
Dude you should check out the FF fans.
---