Blonde woman is Rebecca

#11dragonstar13Posted 1/30/2012 10:08:06 PM
I wrote Rebecca being the blonde woman as a joke, since it looks like the girl revives the unknown guy. And who knows, maybe Rebecca just felt like a change.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#12pencruPosted 1/31/2012 6:12:26 AM

Plant42 posted...
pencru posted...
Short-haired brunette.. playable.. in a lab coat?...That sounds kind of hot.

I was thinking that she would grow her hair longer, tie it up, get some glasses, lab coat and maybe a sexy dress skirt outfit underneath.

Nah, we have enough long-haired girls in the series. I like her hair as it is; would be nice if she had a top in a similar green shade as her stars outfit.

I can imagine with her holding the Genesis scanner; hey, maybe she could've invented them for the BSAA or something.

#13liamx2000Posted 1/31/2012 7:19:31 AM
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
Rebecca is a redhead and brunnette hybrid.

Are you ******* color blind? I'll bookmark this thread and add it to my "stupid pre-launch game theories" folder.

It's most likely not Rebecca but people can change there hair colour with this funny little thing called "HAIR DYE"
#14MadigariPosted 1/31/2012 7:22:08 AM
liamx2000 posted...
HappyUnicorn101 posted...
Rebecca is a redhead and brunnette hybrid.

Are you ******* color blind? I'll bookmark this thread and add it to my "stupid pre-launch game theories" folder.

It's most likely not Rebecca but people can change there hair colour with this funny little thing called "HAIR DYE"

I was thinking this same thing, but then I thought, "How often do I see characters dying their hair in any game? God forbid Jill goes out and gets some Revlon, she has to get her blond hair by being infected with tons of viruses. Drama queen."
---
Gamertag is Madigari, for both Xbox 360 and PSN.
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my originality the most.