#3CuteKittenPosted 1/31/2012 6:41:17 AM
sehr0 posted...
jill must reaturn,cause i like butts.

QFT
---
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
Why do I always feel like I'm trapped in a monster movie? - Chris Redfield
#4RozaliaPosted 2/2/2012 12:59:09 PM
They could sell Alexia surviving yeah, not so much Alfred. All they need to do is big up the Veronica virus and say Alexia survived. In all honestly I think its a great idea due to Alexia being the smarted of the RE villains (in plot anyway).
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#5edward18Posted 2/2/2012 1:01:54 PM
....how the bloody **** would Alexia have survived? Aside from the fact that she was caught in the Antartic Facility self destructing she was ANNIHILATED by a weapon designed to destroy B.O.W.s before that! Hell, Alfred would have a better chance of having survived than she did!
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#6MastherBeBadPosted 2/2/2012 2:24:06 PM
edward18 posted...
....how the bloody **** would Alexia have survived? Aside from the fact that she was caught in the Antartic Facility self destructing she was ANNIHILATED by a weapon designed to destroy B.O.W.s before that! Hell, Alfred would have a better chance of having survived than she did!

For some really unexplainable reason, people here in the RE board like to bring people back to life. Lol.
---
"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow".
#7salamorebloodPosted 2/2/2012 4:53:41 PM

I love finaly killing her they drove me nut the whole game  i wish i could have killed her brother to

#8warrenmatsPosted 2/2/2012 9:46:59 PM

edward18 posted...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

how on earth did wesker survive? O-o that explosion was huge!

#9RozaliaPosted 2/2/2012 9:49:09 PM

Hundreds of ways she could come back but here is a few:

1: Veronica virus is just that good and she regenerates.
2: Her blood gave her immunity to the explosion.
3: Wesker like retcon, she got up after Chris left the room and then escaped.
4: Her father being the super genius in everything but the field of viruses made a teleporter. Alexia crawled into it.
5: A debuting villain saves her bacon before it fries.
6: Chris fought a Alexia copy, the real Alexia jacked Alfred's plane and flew away.
7: Her ants weren't just the ones in that one room but she also had a huge amount of ants underground/far away which then brought her bits of pieces of flesh to regenerate or provided the matter for the regeneration themselves.

Laugh at 7 if you want but a few leaches brought Marcus back to life so I don't see how Alexia's ants wouldn't be able to.
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#10Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/2/2012 9:54:15 PM
MastherBeBad posted...
edward18 posted...

For some really unexplainable reason, people here in the RE board like to bring people back to life. Lol.

http://i.imgur.com/j59rB.png
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang