RE4 Merchant

#1LuniaraPosted 1/31/2012 4:02:29 PM
Anyone ever imitate merchant in a retail environment?

I tried it once, I was surprised someone actually got the reference. I work at Starbucks, the guy ordered an 8 shot Venti White chocolate mocha extra hot after I asked "what are ya buyin?" And I responded with "stranger.... STRANGER! NOW THATS A DRINK!"

and he was all "I'll buy it at a high price!" Anyone else ever try that or am I just insane?
---
<Insert witty message here>
#2MastherBeBadPosted 1/31/2012 4:04:33 PM
Pics or it didn't happen.
---
"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow".
#3Luniara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 4:07:22 PM
MastherBeBad posted...

Its not like I was dressed at him. Just did the voice in the drive-thru. ^_^; I did it to several customers, most of them thought I was trying to imitate Jack Sparrow or something. Its not too unrealistic to believe one customer got the joke though is it?
---
#4DaedalusExPosted 1/31/2012 5:04:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc
#5Luniara(Topic Creator)Posted 1/31/2012 5:42:18 PM
Daedalus X posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oXx0qwe0wc

precisely why I did it.
---
#6MastherBeBadPosted 1/31/2012 9:55:15 PM
Luniara posted...
MastherBeBad posted...

Its not like I was dressed at him. Just did the voice in the drive-thru. ^_^; I did it to several customers, most of them thought I was trying to imitate Jack Sparrow or something. Its not too unrealistic to believe one customer got the joke though is it?

I know. I was just being a douche lol.
---
"I am not a leader of men, since I prefer to follow".
#7Macho_taco_23Posted 1/31/2012 10:38:03 PM
Once during Halloween. Made a crappy make shift outfit. And brought out a stand out of the garage and put like 48 bags of assorted candy neatly and put one of those flashlight torches on the mini lamp post. Candy was free of course, but I also had a bit of a trade system. The little bags of candy were free of course, but the limit was 1 per person. If that child wanted more, then he would have to trade a few a few pieces of his that he didn't want and I would open a case that has a crap load of candy and told them they could grab twice the amount they traded. (was feeling a bit generous)

Oh and Inb4 C.S.B.
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#8DigimonTrainerPosted 2/1/2012 5:24:02 AM
"Venti...what d'ya need that for...goin' give it to a elephant?!"

"...It's for me..."

"...what d'ya need that for...goin' give it to a elephant?!"
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#9Luniara(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2012 1:36:56 PM
DigimonTrainer posted...
"Venti...what d'ya need that for...goin' give it to a elephant?!"

"...It's for me..."

"...what d'ya need that for...goin' give it to a elephant?!"

...I should so do that next time someone orders something crazy.
---