Does anyone here think that Wesker *spoiler* a little too early in the series?

#1JoshCubeXIVPosted 2/5/2012 9:56:34 PM
I think he died way too early. The reason why is because it just seemed that there was more that he had to uncover for himself and had some more unfinished business. For example; back in Code Veronica, he extracted the Veronica virus from Steve and the ending made it look like he was going to do something with it. Not only that, but the same thing happened in RE4 after he retrieved the Las Plagas sample and was going to do some stuff with it.

It just seems like there was more work for him to do before Capcom killed him. Also, what about all those files that explained stuff that wasn't shown in-game? Such as the "Her report" and the faxes and letters he was sending to other people? Since he's dead, I think they should make a game that takes place before RE0 starring Wesker as a playable character. It would explain more about the behind the scenes stuff that was only mentioned in the files. There is way way more mystery to this man that Capcom needs to uncover. Having him dead without follow-up just seems like a cliffhanger in the series.

If they do make a game starring Wesker, here's what it should uncover.

1. Show events that took place between RE2 and Code Veronica. Wesker injected himself and ran away after the mansion exploded, so he was doing stuff between the time frame of those two games while everyone was running around before the nuke hit.

2. Show scenes that explain files that were noted back in the 70's, 80's and so forth. Wesker has files talking about experiments and other stuff that he was doing while he was working alongside Spencer. I think it would be cool if Capcom uncovered some of this mystery and showed some more behind the scenes stuff that Wesker was doing in his younger years.

3. Uncover any other mystery that was left a cliffhanger in the series involving Wesker. I guess they could show some Spencer scenes as well, and the rise of Umbrella.

Capcom, please make this. I would even pay $150 if you threw this in with a survival horror setting.
#2Sise_NegPosted 2/5/2012 10:04:45 PM
No. We've had more than enough of that guy.
---
You can't piss on hospitality. I WON'T ALLOW IT!
#3Shadow ReaverPosted 2/5/2012 10:27:09 PM
there were, i think, 6 weskers total another one could still be alive.
---
We each play out the parts Fate has written for us. Free will is an Illusion. - Kain
GameFAQS - ShadowReaver GameSpot - WraithAnubis
#4Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/5/2012 10:27:49 PM
I think he should of stayed dead in 1.

Bringing him back was the dumbest moment in the series and led to the stupid final boss in the series with 5.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#5RozaliaPosted 2/5/2012 10:31:26 PM
Doesn't Wesker state somewhere that he found the veronica virus a joke? Would explain him not doing anything with it besides selling it to some south american warlord (?).
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/profile/Rozalia1
#6edward18Posted 2/5/2012 10:38:21 PM
No, he said it "turned out to be not much at all". He's seen what the virus can do. He got his ass handed to him by Alexia. It's just that it turned out to be not all that hard to make is the thing.

As for what happened with the whole Veronica Virus thing, The Organization used it to make things like Jabberwocks as seen in Darkside Chronicles.

As for Wesker, he shoulda stayed dead after 1.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#7Macho_taco_23Posted 2/5/2012 10:49:10 PM
Wesker will return as either
A.) An cyborg
or
B.) Through hidden recorded criptic messages

Pick one
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#8VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/5/2012 11:01:08 PM
Macho_taco_23 posted...
A.) An cyborg
or

Pick one

Or another prequel! Resident Evil -1... experience the horror before the horror before the horror! Fear you can't forget but every character in the series forgot!
#9Macho_taco_23Posted 2/5/2012 11:32:45 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Macho_taco_23 posted...
A.) An cyborg
or

Pick one

Or another prequel! Resident Evil -1... experience the horror before the horror before the horror! Fear you can't forget but every character in the series forgot!

Experience the origins of the itchy/tasty zombie
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#10danny_S_06Posted 2/6/2012 12:24:37 AM
He definitely should not have stayed dead in 1, who else would have replaced him as a series antagonist up until 5?

And how did he get his ass handed to him? Far as I remember he got slapped and was fine, and caught fire a few times and was completely fine at the end, and he smacked her in the face.

He's taken rockets to the face, whatever other weapons you have and it took 2 rockets to the head and a volcano to kill him, sure he could survive a ***** slap and a few sparks from Alexia lol

Granted he seems much stronger in RE5.
---
PSN (UK): CaptainSellers
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3)