Jill got redesigned in Resident Evil Revelations. Looks odd now

#1XFactor1Posted 2/6/2012 6:46:25 AM(edited)
Capcom might have stopped paying to use Julia Voth's likeliness

http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Julia+Voth/Astro+Boy+Los+Angeles+Premiere+2/PBryKd25oDk

Every game from the 2002 Gamecube game used Julia Voth's face.
---
--
#2Macho_taco_23Posted 2/6/2012 6:48:30 AM
And she is no longer voiced by Patricia Ja Lee.
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#3liamx2000Posted 2/6/2012 6:51:17 AM
very old news and she looks fine .
#4Macho_taco_23Posted 2/6/2012 6:58:07 AM
liamx2000 posted...
very old news and she looks fine .

Pretty much this. I just post that little info about Patricia ja lee to get tc with the times
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#5Henk_mPosted 2/6/2012 9:32:03 AM
Jill has changed looks from almost all her installments so Chris RE5 looks and RE6 Leon look should not surprise much.

But some complained about Julia looked dead in Remake,I personally liked her and her RE5 looks if I disregard her blonde her.
Loved her BSAA look more in that case.
---
When there is no more room in Hell the Trolls starts flooding the forums
#6sy-bro22Posted 2/6/2012 1:24:14 PM

Alright so iv never been one to be like "wow thats a hot pixilated character" but I always thought REmake jill was crazy attractive. Now I know why ... Julia Voth, right on.

Yea its weird how they did that tho. Alot of people complain about re5 chris and new re6 leon, but I think this was the most noticable change.

#7shaka de virgemPosted 2/7/2012 7:57:11 AM
is it that difficult to stick with a voice for Jill already,Capcom?today,only Claire and Krauser are the only ones whose voices were never changed so far...
---
Kyubey:"make a contract with and I will gran-"
Wolverine:"Go **** yourself " *Kyubey walks away immediately*
#8JunDagekiPosted 2/7/2012 10:17:59 AM
Idk why they had to change the face, even if she was blond in RE5 you could look at her and still recognize her as Jill, now its not memorable at all. it looks like they are trying to pull a Lara Croft on her now.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#9BerserkNinjaPosted 2/7/2012 6:27:49 PM
I wish they would've stayed with Patricia Ja Lee as the voice of Jill.
#10GoldsicklePosted 2/7/2012 7:57:41 PM
I wonder if this is a case of contract expiration?
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".