Jill got redesigned in Resident Evil Revelations. Looks odd now

#11sehr0Posted 2/8/2012 1:46:38 AM
she look like a monkey now.
#12Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/8/2012 1:52:19 AM
The "Revelation" is that Jill is obsessed with plastic surgery.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#13Plant42Posted 2/8/2012 7:18:14 AM
The final version of Jill in Revelations is pretty smoking. But she has too much of a lara croft look to her.
#14NeofabitoPosted 2/8/2012 3:13:01 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/61707511

Please.
---
Does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
#15djepic112Posted 2/12/2012 12:21:52 PM
I don't like Jill's redesign for Revelations. She looks too much like a designed super model rather than a real woman. Julia Voth was such a good pick for Jill to based off and it's too bad Capcom has decided not to continue with that.
#16VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/12/2012 1:22:10 PM
shaka de virgem posted...
is it that difficult to stick with a voice for Jill already,Capcom?today,only Claire and Krauser are the only ones whose voices were never changed so far...

And Ada. What I find hilarious is just how awful the performances by Alyson Court and Sally Cahill were in RE 2, yet every time they reprise their roles, they actually deliver some of the best acting in the entire series. Only Roger Craig Smith, Paul Mercier, and Jim Ward are better IMO.

RE 2's voice acting is just hilariously bad in general. Not to the extent of RE 1, but still bad... you can tell that Haddad and Cahill were actually trying, though. And Gary Krawford was honestly ****ing awesome as Chief Irons.
#17Doom_InfinitePosted 2/12/2012 1:59:46 PM
I like Jill's appearance in Remake the best but RE5 Jill was great too, despite me not being a fan of the story around her.

Jill in Revelations looks fine, it's not too drastic a departure but definitely a step back.
---
I am yours to command, point out our foes and step out of my way. - Adam, Shining Force