Would u rather deal with the T-Virus, G-Virus, T-Abyss or the Las Plagas?

#1Thundaga_ForcePosted 2/6/2012 4:02:23 PM
Think if an entire town suffered from an Outbreak of any of these, which scenario would you feel screwed the most in?

Me? The G-Virus. That stuff is twisted an seeing Proper G-Mutants an Rejected G-Mutants roaming around looking to implant embryos inside of you is to much to deal with. And the fact that a Proper G-Mutant Mutates into a stronger adversary after you take it down. I always felt like a G-Virus Outbreak would be the most devastating if it ever got that out of hand. The parasites are creepy too but not so much as the G-Virus since the results are always unpredictable an the mutations is horrific
#2edward18Posted 2/6/2012 4:06:21 PM
G wouldn't really be able to spread all that well and we've never seen a "proper" mutant like what Sherry would have become.

For me it'd have to be T based on what I've seen. I've yet to play Revelations so I can't really judge about that, but T is just a disaster. It makes zombies. Those look scary as hell compared to Ganados and Majini. Added to that they try to EAT you and do not get stunned by shooting them. And considering how quickly that crap can spread I wouldn't wanna be anywhere near a T outbreak. Not to mention the B.O.W.s and accidents it can cause...
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3pimpcow616Posted 2/6/2012 4:06:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4pimpcow616Posted 2/6/2012 4:08:51 PM
pimpcow616 posted...
Anything but the Las Plagas...

If I blasted a dudes head off and that bug popped out of his head and started crawling around after me I would deffinatley pass out

And I don't think the T Virus would spread that easily since it spreads by bite. When one dog gets rabies the whole neighborhood doesn't get it right?

---
King Diamond is the man
RockSmellsTrash on PSN
#5edward18Posted 2/6/2012 4:13:11 PM
Raccoon City
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6Joey2coolPosted 2/6/2012 4:22:40 PM

Sure but a bloody, crazed human running after you isn't such a common sight as a stray dog. Call Animal Control. I'm sure a zombie outbreak would do damage but it certainly wouldn't be our extinction. Especially since everyone seems to be an expert on zombies these days because of Hollywood.

Plagas can use weapons and communicate with eachother... plus, yeah, blasting off their head with a wormy parasite popping out would be a worse sight than a zombie IMO.

#7VenshenPosted 2/6/2012 4:30:49 PM
would it be the first ever outbreak,like there isn't anyone that nows the full (or some) details of the virus before they became out of hand.

we'd be more screwed with the las plagas,the one that controls the infected people could get far and cause all sorts of damged,at least the infected people of the other options just become mindless monsters with no goal goes other than kill everything at sight,most would just stupidly walk straight into whatever we throw at it (g-virus would be a bit more difficult,some monsters would develop endurance like lisa or nememsis and appear to be immortal at first)
#8edward18Posted 2/6/2012 5:04:07 PM
how would Plagas spread? It takes medical equipment to infect someone with an embryo unless you're talking about 5's.
---
#9VenshenPosted 2/6/2012 5:34:24 PM
can't the las plagas spread by inhaling the spores
#10edward18Posted 2/6/2012 5:47:21 PM
that's after they've reverted in the mines for hundreds of years. Normally they have to be injected if you're talking about the ones from 4 as seen with Leon and Ashley.
---