Where is Rebecca Chambers? (Also, Tofu)

#1JoshCubeXIVPosted 2/10/2012 1:57:18 PM
Where in the heck is Rebecca? I haven't seen her in the storyline since RE1 and fans are pretty much saying she's MIA right now. She was of course bitten by a T-infected ape, so I'm sure she has the virus. However, I read an online plot analysis that said something about one in one million people being immune to the T-virus.

Also, what do you guys think about Tofu being a canon character? I think it would be funny and awesome at the same time if Tofu became one of the main antagonists in RE6. He can be canon because he can be some guy running around in a costume. I think Tofu however may be Hunk in disguise.
#2randyc80Posted 2/10/2012 2:29:01 PM
Or Tofu was just a gimmick add in to provide one more challenge for people who were good at Resident Evil 2....whichever.
#3menelaus329Posted 2/10/2012 2:38:20 PM
JoshCubeXIV posted...
Also, what do you guys think about Tofu being a canon character? I think it would be funny and awesome at the same time if Tofu became one of the main antagonists in RE6. He can be canon because he can be some guy running around in a costume. I think Tofu however may be Hunk in disguise.

Is Tofu a canon character? I forgot all about him, wasn't he just a chunk of Tofu with Mastershake hands and a knife? Also I think I remember some sort of fart attack...

I think making him a main antagonist would be over the top ridiculous but they should definitely have him as an Easter Egg of some sort. Maybe a Mercenaries character or if you beat a certain level with a certain score he could appear as a boss.
---
XBL/PSN: Kodders
He had this one ho pulling guns out her *****. The **** was unseemly man.
#4sehr0Posted 2/10/2012 3:34:17 PM
i think they are done with Rebecca ,there are some characters that just move on with their life you know lol...same goes for barry and billy.

i am so sick of returning characters,RE7 MUST have a full new cast.
#5AgentX7kPosted 2/10/2012 4:23:57 PM
sehr0 posted...
i think they are done with Rebecca ,there are some characters that just move on with their life you know lol...same goes for barry and billy. .

Agreed, Carlos too
#6mMarikomPosted 2/10/2012 9:05:44 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/605603-resident-evil-6/61907171
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
What did Raikage ever accomplish without his shroud? Killing a white Zetsu? Hinata did that too. - StarWolfMcCloud
#7JunDagekiPosted 2/10/2012 9:18:40 PM

i think they are done with Rebecca ,there are some characters that just move on with their life you know lol...same goes for barry and billy.

The thing is if the problem is near their area they still need to fight the zombies if they actually wants to move on with their life. no other options unless they want to fight..
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#8LtRickGreyPosted 2/10/2012 11:27:28 PM
Claire seems to be doing just fine in that regard. She's all about the pacifism now. Her involvement in the movie was more of a fluke.
#9Plant42Posted 2/11/2012 2:03:39 AM
sehr0 posted...

I probably wouldn't even play it if that were the case.
#10JunDagekiPosted 2/11/2012 3:22:33 AM
RE7 being about a full new cast would be an epic fail.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.