Leon + Chris + Boulder = ?

#21squiggy9996999Posted 2/14/2012 7:55:12 AM
"I still don't get this joke. Nothing felt odd about the boulder in "RE"5, of ALL the things to criticize 5 of (horrid level design, character mutilations, story butchery) people pick something that means Nothing. Okay."

lol, hey, if you never saw a joke topic before you i would refer you to websters dictionary. start with the words "joke" and "humor" and come back and i'll have more reading material for you.
#22CuteKittenPosted 2/14/2012 9:01:22 AM
Boulder rolls toward Leon and Chris
Leon: Boulder! *runs away*
Chris: *yawns* Falcon punch!
Chris delivers a straight and the boulder stops in its place.

Yeah, I didn't let Chris get flattened this time.
---
I'm a guy, not a gal. :p
Why do I always feel like I'm trapped in a monster movie? - Chris Redfield
#23JunDagekiPosted 2/14/2012 1:12:26 PM(edited)
Are we talking about the rolling boulder or the boulder? if its the boulder then Leon would just have jump over it, do a backflip, say one liner, then the boulder falls to his doom drenched in lava KIA.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#24Daz_DWPosted 2/14/2012 3:49:30 PM
All I can say is... AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! LAZAH CORREEDOH-AH!

That is all.
#25cmonbamPosted 2/17/2012 8:21:41 PM
Resident Evil 6 final boss fight-Albert wesker(deus Ex machina him alive again BTW) Knocks chris and leon out,steals DNA,injects self,becomes albert leon chris weskerman,runs at boulder at full speed,falcon punches boulder,boulder combusts to ashes, weskerman snorts ashes,kills off rest of cast, nyan cats through space. END. FLAWLESS VICTORY.
---
life is a game.you lose when you die
#26NassaDanePosted 2/17/2012 10:24:26 PM
--"lol, hey, if you never saw a joke topic before you i would refer you to websters dictionary. start with the words "joke" and "humor" and come back and i'll have more reading material for you."--

Way to miss the entire point.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#27foggiecbcPosted 2/18/2012 5:32:21 AM
What would Crash Bandicoot have to say about this boulder business? Poor guy got a really hard time from them.
---
Solidus9 wrote
"Why would he have a dogtag of his own name?"
#28degodagreatPosted 2/18/2012 7:53:16 AM
NassaDane posted...
I still don't get this joke. Nothing felt odd about the boulder in "RE"5, of ALL the things to criticize 5 of (horrid level design, character mutilations, story butchery) people pick something that means Nothing. Okay.

I think someone made a boulder joke on the RE5 board and it caught on.

and crash bandicoot upgraded to giant polar bears and dinosaurs. I wonder if chris and leon will do the same
#29DigimonTrainerPosted 2/20/2012 7:02:39 AM
Claire14704 posted...
MMX377 posted...
*Chris pummels the boulder while Leon keeps kicking it*

Chris- "Urgh! C' mon! Ugh, ugh! ARGH!"

Leon- "Kick! Kick! Let's go! Ah, kick! Roundhouse kick!"

Win.

---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(