just a dumb guess: 3rd section is ada + jessica playable partners/solo SPOILERS

#1squiggy9996999Posted 2/13/2012 8:43:04 AM
MAJOR RE:REVELATIONS SPOILERS

hell, just to be safe:

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR ALL RESIDENT EVIL GAMES EVER

seriously

SPOILERS already

so if i ruin something, it's your own fault for being a supreme dumbass at this point, seriously.

playing a section of the game with jessica and ada as partners makes perfect sense. since we do not know where ada's loyalties lie, partnering her with a traitor is a great way to tell the story. it will allow them to continue the ada charade (working for the "s" people who she may also be betraying) and at the end she will (probably) betray jessica (instead of us getting betrayed by our partner like so many other RE games, this time it will be our turn). That's assuming the game doesn't have choices for which way the game ends.

it would also be a bit of a nod to ORC and playing as the bad guys, maybe jessica and ada are collecting evidence to stop a leak or sometihng along those lines and that's how we will learn certain parts of the story. like the MiB episodes of xfiles. :)

of course it all falls apart the minute ada spots leon's man parts, so we'd better hope they are in opposite parts of the the world.
#2sehr0Posted 2/13/2012 9:39:15 AM
you already spoiled on people by mentioning ada + jessica ,i mean people will start to think that both are connected somehow or work for the same organization :s.
#3squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 10:11:59 AM
lol, you need to learn how spoiler warnings work.

when i'm pulling a theory out of my ass based on guesses, IT IS NOT A SPOILER. the only thing i spoiled INSIDE the thread was that the character from revelations betrays you, so i put spoilers as you are supposed to do so everything is fine. sheesh
#4VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/13/2012 10:25:56 AM
I really doubt they'd ever work together. Spies don't tend to have partners. Also, they'd probably hate each other.
#5Plant42Posted 2/13/2012 11:05:54 AM
I hate Jessica so I don't see Ada liking her very much.
#6VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/13/2012 11:19:18 AM
Plant42 posted...

Were you the inspiration for Ada's character back when they were writing RE 2!? It all makes sense now! I KNEW you were a Capcom plant. >:(
#7Plant42Posted 2/13/2012 11:28:01 AM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Plant42 posted...

Were you the inspiration for Ada's character back when they were writing RE 2!? It all makes sense now! I KNEW you were a Capcom plant. >:(

Yeah that's exactly it actually. I mean it is not like I had several games to get to know Ada's character and make an assumption of what kind of person she might not like associating with based on how she's behaved in the past. No it was nothing like that at all.
#8randyc80Posted 2/13/2012 11:55:52 AM
I wouldn't have a problem with playing as Ada and Jessica, but we already know what the three sections are: 1)Leon and Helen, 2)Chris and his BSAA team, and 3)the mercenary and blonde girl.

It doesn't really seem like there is much to guess about in that regard (other than who the mercenary and blonde are, but I'm honestly tired of people guessing about those two and then announcing that it is the absolute truth).
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/13/2012 12:18:57 PM
Plant42 posted...
Yeah that's exactly it actually. I mean it is not like I had several games to get to know Ada's character and make an assumption of what kind of person she might not like associating with based on how she's behaved in the past. No it was nothing like that at all.

Relax, mate. The way you worded your original statement made it kind of sound like you were Ada. I'm just joking around and such. :)
#10squiggy9996999(Topic Creator)Posted 2/13/2012 2:07:40 PM
"I hate Jessica so I don't see Ada liking her very much."

but it doesn't mean they need to like doing eah other's hair to be partners, they could be against each other but working towards the same goal (like survival). ada worked with wesker and betrayed him. i don't see why she'd have a problem working with and betraying jessica. and who would betray who in the end? it makes for an interesting story line with an ending that could be varied (or maybe multiple endings based on choices).