New Resident Evil 6 Details

#14thStrikePosted 2/14/2012 10:18:31 PM
http://andriasang.com/comzz3/re6_details/

The game is 50% complete.
While they're aiming to bring back the feeling of horror with the game, this isn't an attempt to return the series back to its origins.
They're aiming for the greatest volume in series history.
The game's third main character is meant to be someone young people can relate to.
The President shown in the trailer -- the one who attacks Leon -- is the president who followed Ashley's dad.
The zombies in the game did not become zombies due to the T-Virus.
They're aiming to make it a Resident Evil that is enjoyable to control, with a revamped control scheme. You'll be able to move slowly left and right while holding your gun, and perform such moves as 180 degree turn, quick front/back/side evade, covering and so-forth.
#2warrenmatsPosted 2/14/2012 10:23:38 PM

interesting. i wonder what the 3rd mc's name is though

#3JunDagekiPosted 2/14/2012 11:07:51 PM

The game's third main character is meant to be someone young people can relate to.

That...doesn't sounds good, hope they do a good job..

The zombies in the game did not become zombies due to the T-Virus.

In other words, the theory of plagas being back could be wrong and instead its simply the new type of zombies that can get stronger and smarter.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#4faruwayPosted 2/14/2012 11:28:01 PM
4thStrike posted...
The President shown in the trailer -- the one who attacks Leon -- is the president who followed Ashley's dad.

Wait, so he isn't President Graham? Then the person we saw in the trailer is actually the 'Vice-President of RE4 that became the President of RE6?' : /

I remember in that trailer, a tombstone with the name of the President is seen on it with the first name being Adam but the last name is obscured. Also, the first letter of the surname doesn't look like a G font letter. I'm confused...
---
Official GilgaPrishe's Spicy Hot Taco Buddy of Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy Board
PSN ID: Faruway
#5case_eagle_rb32Posted 2/14/2012 11:35:31 PM

Just because he followed President Graham doesn't mean he was his vice president. Obama wasn't Bush's vice president

#6bfmv2007Posted 2/14/2012 11:35:51 PM

So this proves the blond in the trailer is not Ashley.

#7VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/14/2012 11:38:50 PM
4thStrike posted...

Only 50? I smell a delay coming...
---
"Boy do I love gameFAQs. Where opinion is fact and yours is wrong." -- sieg2057
#8sehr0Posted 2/15/2012 2:47:21 AM(edited)
i relate to the third character...i destory things with my hands!!!!
#9Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/15/2012 2:55:24 AM
Who young people can relate to?

A Sexy Spunky Super Soldier, Her Stalwart Boy-scout partner, His Girl Next Door Sister and a snarky secret agent aren't relateable to young people?

Is the new guy a sparkly vampire or something?
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#10ToologistPosted 2/15/2012 3:05:22 AM
4thStrike posted...

Only 50? I smell a delay coming...

I said the same thing, man. 50% with a November release date? And they've been working on it for the past couple of years? Not too sure about this one...
---
Honorable U.S. Navy veteran! 9/25/2007-11/24/2011
Games currently playing: Skyrim, LoZ: Skyward Sword, Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Batman: Arkham City