It's Ashley People So Get Over It

#1turtles1236Posted 2/15/2012 7:58:05 AM
She is looking for Leon because she hasn't received her "overtime" yet. Her dad isn't president anymore so Leon has no obligation to the president to stop him from doing the deed.
---
If It's Not Sea Turtles It's The Wrong Turtle
#2edward18Posted 2/15/2012 8:09:52 AM
I dislike sex in games and movies most the time, this is not an exception.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3squiggy9996999Posted 2/15/2012 8:20:53 AM
no no no, that's the upcoming "hot tub" dlc you're talking about. shhh, keep it on the down low. leon has been waiting 5 years for this.

Leon: "FINALLY, she's 18. I have been waiting SOOOOO LOOOONNG! No more pretending ada doesn't look like a teenaged boy".

:P
#4edward18Posted 2/15/2012 8:25:52 AM
Ada's the only one Leon should end up with.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#5Swickman81Posted 2/15/2012 9:19:14 AM
I thought this was Sherry - it's funny because when I first saw Ashley in RE4 I never thought it was Sherry (somebody new - and I was right) despite people claiming it was.

I think they are trying to address a lot of the series concerns in this game. The top ones are:

Control scheme
Connecting stories to a grander picture

I think a lot of current questions will be answered. Like what happened to Sherry (fixing Wesker's report to verify with Darkside Chronicles) seems like a step this game may take.

With all that said - I approve this topic. It is possible to and made me LOL!
---
Despite the numerous argument on which Final Fantasy is the best - we can all agree FFXIII sucked.
#6BoJackJrPosted 2/15/2012 7:25:14 PM
Its so obvious its Sherry.
#7TixusPosted 2/15/2012 10:08:02 PM
She is looking for Leon because she hasn't received her "overtime" yet. Her dad isn't president anymore so Leon has no obligation to the president to stop him from doing the deed

This is the best case I've seen for blonde girl=Ashley, and it even takes into account the fact that there's a new president. Kudos.
---
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria
#8turtles1236(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2012 12:14:43 PM
Thank bejeezus this proof finally ended all this debate crap.
---
If It's Not Sea Turtles It's The Wrong Turtle
#9SinisterSamuraiPosted 2/17/2012 7:52:40 AM
Leon doesn't get overtime: he is paid salary, not hourly.
---
I hereby order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.
#10squiggy9996999Posted 2/17/2012 9:04:06 AM
"Ada's the only one Leon should end up with."

well yeah. they are both super cheesy collections of terrible action movie stereo types. nobody else is as bad as them in terms of character or originality, so they are a perfect match.