Well she is back

#1raddys2001Posted 2/15/2012 9:06:26 AM
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/sherry-birkin-is-back-in-resident-evil-6/
#2edward18Posted 2/15/2012 9:10:12 AM
doubt she'll has as interesting a plot as she should
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#3Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/15/2012 3:10:18 PM
UPDATE: This story is now tagged as a rumor.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#4JunDagekiPosted 2/15/2012 4:01:28 PM
I hope its her, her life story sounds more interesting than majority of the cast including the main characters.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#5VenshenPosted 2/15/2012 7:14:30 PM
really wanted ashley but it would be pathetic of me to deny that the girl looks almost exactly like sherry thanks to the still pictures.she did sound a little like ashley in the trailer and the clothes remind me a bit of the alternate outfit she has in re4,anyway rumor or not i'm closer to the sherry side now
#6Plant42Posted 2/15/2012 7:56:34 PM
Venshen posted...
really wanted ashley

That might be the first as well as the last time I ever see someone saying that.
#7JustANinjaPosted 2/15/2012 8:07:42 PM
JunDageki posted...
I hope its her, her life story sounds more interesting than majority of the cast including the main characters.

I honestly don't expect much. Maybe some studying a few weeks after RE2 before placing her in foster care.
---
Tifa: Did you sleep well, Cloud?
Cloud: Next to you, who wouldn't?
#8mMarikomPosted 2/15/2012 8:30:51 PM
Venshen posted...
really wanted ashley but it would be pathetic of me to deny that the girl looks almost exactly like sherry thanks to the still pictures.she did sound a little like ashley in the trailer and the clothes remind me a bit of the alternate outfit she has in re4,anyway rumor or not i'm closer to the sherry side now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zdU8kQPh8

wtf she sounds nothing like Ashley. that guy's video shows the Vester part is BS, but skip about halfway through. The girl sounds just like Becca's RE5/Umbrella Chronicles VA Stephanie Sheh.
---
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
What did Raikage ever accomplish without his shroud? Killing a white Zetsu? Hinata did that too. - StarWolfMcCloud
#9Jasmin699Posted 2/15/2012 9:31:27 PM
takes place 10 years after Raccoon city so is it after 5?
---
"Clever devil's deceive others by wearing the masks of angels"
#10TixusPosted 2/15/2012 10:26:38 PM
Officially it takes place in 2013. They should have said ten years after the fall of Umbrella.
---
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria