Well she is back

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well she is back

User Info: raddys2001

raddys2001
4 years ago#1
http://www.relyonhorror.com/latest-news/resident-evil-news/sherry-birkin-is-back-in-resident-evil-6/

User Info: edward18

edward18
4 years ago#2
doubt she'll has as interesting a plot as she should
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai

User Info: Mr_Big_Boss

Mr_Big_Boss
4 years ago#3
UPDATE: This story is now tagged as a rumor.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...

User Info: JunDageki

JunDageki
4 years ago#4
I hope its her, her life story sounds more interesting than majority of the cast including the main characters.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

User Info: Venshen

Venshen
4 years ago#5
really wanted ashley but it would be pathetic of me to deny that the girl looks almost exactly like sherry thanks to the still pictures.she did sound a little like ashley in the trailer and the clothes remind me a bit of the alternate outfit she has in re4,anyway rumor or not i'm closer to the sherry side now

User Info: Plant42

Plant42
4 years ago#6
Venshen posted...
really wanted ashley

That might be the first as well as the last time I ever see someone saying that.

User Info: JustANinja

JustANinja
4 years ago#7
JunDageki posted...
I hope its her, her life story sounds more interesting than majority of the cast including the main characters.

I honestly don't expect much. Maybe some studying a few weeks after RE2 before placing her in foster care.
Tifa: Did you sleep well, Cloud?
Cloud: Next to you, who wouldn't?

User Info: mMarikom

mMarikom
4 years ago#8
Venshen posted...
really wanted ashley but it would be pathetic of me to deny that the girl looks almost exactly like sherry thanks to the still pictures.she did sound a little like ashley in the trailer and the clothes remind me a bit of the alternate outfit she has in re4,anyway rumor or not i'm closer to the sherry side now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5zdU8kQPh8

wtf she sounds nothing like Ashley. that guy's video shows the Vester part is BS, but skip about halfway through. The girl sounds just like Becca's RE5/Umbrella Chronicles VA Stephanie Sheh.
PSN: Arent_We_Clever
What did Raikage ever accomplish without his shroud? Killing a white Zetsu? Hinata did that too. - StarWolfMcCloud

User Info: Jasmin699

Jasmin699
4 years ago#9
takes place 10 years after Raccoon city so is it after 5?
"Clever devil's deceive others by wearing the masks of angels"

User Info: Tixus

Tixus
4 years ago#10
Officially it takes place in 2013. They should have said ten years after the fall of Umbrella.
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Well she is back

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived