Are the moving and shooting crybabies happy now

#1SadCubsFanPosted 2/15/2012 8:18:41 AM
They got their way. Now it can be even more like all the other million shooters out there
#2bronzefrogPosted 2/15/2012 8:23:26 AM
I felt a image resonate through my mind, a sad, frumpy looking being shaking his arm and cursing "you DIRTY CASUALS. You're RUINING MY ENJOYMENT"

And then falling off his chair.

A secret: Shooters are fun too you know.
---
Soul Eater - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#3edward18Posted 2/15/2012 8:33:47 AM
doesn't mean everything and their dog should become one
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
Apparently Edward: Wise Old Sage of Korodai
#4squiggy9996999Posted 2/15/2012 8:38:47 AM
"They got their way. Now it can be even more like all the other million shooters out there"

aw, are the "crappy controls are better because that's how they were meant to be" crybabies upset? did someone spill their milk?
#5edward18Posted 2/15/2012 8:41:28 AM
RE's always had controls that were just fine.
---
Before you die you see the Tails Doll---Backdrop Observer of the Metroid: Other M board
#6hyper_trunkxPosted 2/15/2012 8:49:19 AM

i like how 4 and 5 was. it felt more authentic to the classics.

moving and shooting in RE doesnt sound fun to me.

#7Dark_guyverPosted 2/15/2012 8:51:49 AM
"aw, are the "crappy controls are better because that's how they were meant to be" crybabies upset? did someone spill their milk?"

This! Why are people so afraid of change. Especially when it makes a product more enjoyable.
---
Wii Friend Code: 4044 6138 0010 2539
PSN: Deadly_Force_01
#8KneeSlappingtonPosted 2/15/2012 8:55:56 AM
You know you don't HAVE to use the move and shoot controls if you don't want to. You can just voluntarily choose to not use those controls, stand in one place, and take on the enemy. There. You have your stand and shoot controls back.
#9edward18Posted 2/15/2012 8:58:36 AM
Except that the game doesn't FORCE you to use those controls. That's the problem people that like the old controls have. It's not that you can choose to use that old style, it's that it isn't designed for the old style.
---
#10kakarotozeroPosted 2/15/2012 8:59:44 AM
Dark_guyver posted...
"aw, are the "crappy controls are better because that's how they were meant to be" crybabies upset? did someone spill their milk?"

This! Why are people so afraid of change. Especially when it makes a product more enjoyable.

i agree with you, i like the old RE games, but if they can improve the controls or the gameplays, its much better and enjoyable

the stand and shoot was nice, in the games when the zombies were slow and the game was more oriented to horror

but know since the game is also oriented to action, they need to move and shoot at the same time.
---
Kame Hame Ha