A theory about Chris' trauma and Claire

#11ElusionM_08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2012 3:57:07 PM
randyc80 posted...
ElusionM_08 posted...

The Javo's were also found 6 months before RE6, also in Eastern Europe where both Chris and the Scarface guy are shown to be fighting BOWs.

Scarface is the one in Eastern Europe. Chris is in China...which is in Asia.

Maybe you need to go rewatch the trailer. The BSAA is also in Europe; and Capcom has said Chris' fights JAVOs 6 months before RE6 and during RE6 again. Using common sense, one can read between the lines that Chris and the BSAA infiltrate both China and Eastern Europe.
---
"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on".
PSN: ElusionM
#12rustyshotgunPosted 2/16/2012 5:51:19 PM
No, the trauma is that Chris gets his wang caught in his zipper.
#13JustANinjaPosted 2/16/2012 9:47:50 PM
G-Scythe posted...
JustANinja posted...
I don't know why but I don't see personal trauma as a family members death. I categorize that as personal loss.

trust me. death of a family member, while still a loss, is VERY traumatic. especially when they are young.

Well maybe Chris and Jill actually ended up hooking up. Jill became pregnant and retired from the BSAA because of this. Unfortunately their child didn't survive the birthing and ever since Chris has been more of edge.
---
Tifa: Did you sleep well, Cloud?
Cloud: Next to you, who wouldn't?
#14beanham222Posted 2/16/2012 10:07:24 PM

JustANinja posted...
G-Scythe posted...
JustANinja posted...
I don't know why but I don't see personal trauma as a family members death. I categorize that as personal loss.

trust me. death of a family member, while still a loss, is VERY traumatic. especially when they are young.

Well maybe Chris and Jill actually ended up hooking up. Jill became pregnant and retired from the BSAA because of this. Unfortunately their child didn't survive the birthing and ever since Chris has been more of edge.
---

Or Maybe... Due to the many Zombie bites and other BOW confrontations Chris and Jill's baby was some kind of monster and while Jill still wanted to raise it as there own Chris decided to shoot it. Jill then hates Chris more than Wesker did. Thus the trauma.

#15ElusionM_08(Topic Creator)Posted 2/16/2012 11:24:45 PM
Might be just for a game, but you guys have messed up imagination. Lol.
---
ElusionM: Resident Evil classics never gave me any input delay
squiggy9996999: you act like you never opened a door, jumped down a ledge or climbed a ladder
#16CleggyUpdaterPosted 2/17/2012 5:01:55 AM
They already did something similar with Jill's death in RE5. I doubt they'd pull the same trick twice. It'd also piss off a lot of tee fans if Claire was killed off-screen. If they were going to kill off Claire they wouldn't just do it in a cutscene, there's too much potential.
---
Behold, the mighty updater.
#17Plant42Posted 2/17/2012 5:03:59 AM
Why the hell would you want to impregnate Jill anyway? I mean yeah she's hot but she's got so many viruses and anti-viruses flowing through her that it would be absolutely cruel to your child.
#18JustANinjaPosted 2/17/2012 11:16:11 AM
Plant42 posted...
Why the hell would you want to impregnate Jill anyway? I mean yeah she's hot but she's got so many viruses and anti-viruses flowing through her that it would be absolutely cruel to your child.

No cause then they would be born with super immunities lol.
---
#19VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/17/2012 11:18:51 AM
Plant42 posted...
Why the hell would you want to impregnate Jill anyway? I mean yeah she's hot

Not after you impregnate her.

Unless you're into that.
---
"Boy do I love gameFAQs. Where opinion is fact and yours is wrong." -- sieg2057