Hmmm, further proof that it's finally Sherry?

#1Coryo61827Posted 2/15/2012 10:56:33 AM
So hearing that the president in this game is a different president from Resident Evil 4, I'd say that cuts Ashleys chances of being in this game quite a bit.

Not only that but I was looking at an image of the mysterious blonde in this game and I kinda realized something.

The outfit this mysterious blonde is wearing kinda looks like a slight throwback to the outfit Sherry was wearing in Resident Evil 2. The white coat with a light blue shirt underneath exposed closer to her neck.

Does anyone else notice what I see?
#2Plant42Posted 2/15/2012 10:58:38 AM
If adult Sherry ever came back her silly little sailor suit should be an unlockable costume. I'd laugh at least.
#3Coryo61827(Topic Creator)Posted 2/15/2012 10:59:58 AM
You're right, that'd be a funny little throwback to Resident Evil 2, haha.
#4sehr0Posted 2/15/2012 11:03:12 AM
omg i want that costume in the game :(.
#5TixusPosted 2/15/2012 12:51:45 PM
The new president is supposed to be the guy who recruited Leon into the government. That means he could be the mystery guy Leon talks to in the RE3 epilogue and the Darkside Chronicles RE2 ending. This isn't anything conclusive, but in both endings the guy alludes to the fate of Sherry. That means there is some connection between Sherry and the new president. Again, this isn't evidence that Sherry could be in the game, just conjecture. But as of right now, there's more of a link between Sherry and new president than there is for Ashley.
---
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria
#6CirOnnPosted 2/15/2012 12:54:07 PM
And Sherry needs a connection to the president because....? it's not like she is his daughter, like some other character which shall not be named, y'know?
#7TixusPosted 2/15/2012 1:02:00 PM
Well since president Graham isn't president anymore, I hardly see how bringing him up or any nameless character who might happen to be related to him in some bizarre manner is even relevant at this point.

People argued that it had to be Ashley because she's related to the now zombified president. But now that we know that it isn't Ashley's dad, I'm pointing out that Sherry has more of a link to this character--regardless of how insignificant it may be--than Ashley does.
---
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria
#8Macho_taco_23Posted 2/15/2012 1:08:44 PM
The president is actually sherry's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
---
Has it ever occurred to you that this message board is over populated? Only a handful of users truly matter. Everyone else is just so much chaff!
#9DigimonTrainerPosted 2/15/2012 3:10:01 PM
Tixus posted...
Well since president Graham isn't president anymore, I hardly see how bringing him up or any nameless character who might happen to be related to him in some bizarre manner is even relevant at this point.

People argued that it had to be Ashley because she's related to the now zombified president. But now that we know that it isn't Ashley's dad, I'm pointing out that Sherry has more of a link to this character--regardless of how insignificant it may be--than Ashley does.

They both have the same connection to the new President. Zero.
---
Intrepidity. Courtesy. Illusions. Until the end. Until the end.
Someone invite me back to the That's What She Said board. =(
#10Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/15/2012 3:16:49 PM
This could be Graham's vice president, meaning Ashley has some connection.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...