Would you like some of Revelations' Mechanics Implemented?

#1Hewie3Posted 2/18/2012 7:50:14 PM

I really loved the swimming portions as well as the knock-down affect (when you get hit so hard you fall over and have to defend yourself on the floor). I can't think of others besides the Genesis, which obviously won't be returning, and dodging, which is much better than QTE dodging.

You know what would be welcome, a sorry command. So many times partners screw each other over, it'd be nice to apologize once in a while. I usually don't use mics with randoms so I use commands.

#2pencruPosted 2/19/2012 4:51:39 AM

It would be cool if you could crawl while shooting after getting knocked down.

#3ItsAboutStylePosted 2/19/2012 5:02:31 AM
My favorite part about Revelations, was scanning the environments...but from the preview of RE6, it seems way too fast paced...so I don't see it happening. However, I would personally really like that to be implemented into the game.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#4Chilly82Posted 2/19/2012 3:12:46 PM
I hope we get QTE dodging.
#5Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/19/2012 3:18:35 PM
Funny, I thought most of the new gameplay mechanics were pretty annoying, especially Genesis. Dodging seemed pretty unnecessary for the most part, as did knockdowns. Genesis just added more padding to a already padding filled game.

Though I did like seeing a semi-stalker monster again. More of those in 6 please.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#6sparky14Posted 2/19/2012 4:19:29 PM
The scanning was annoying, too much stop start unless they had it built in to a sniper or something. But I lyk the idea of the handprints. Hated underwater unless the attacking options improve but the ooze were pretty good. But I defo lyk the puzzles though they were simple. Stick difficult ones on rooms that arent necessary to open n reward the ones that succeed or go online.
#7ItsAboutStylePosted 2/20/2012 2:58:57 AM
sparky14 posted...
The scanning was annoying, too much stop start unless they had it built in to a sniper or something. But I lyk the idea of the handprints. Hated underwater unless the attacking options improve but the ooze were pretty good. But I defo lyk the puzzles though they were simple. Stick difficult ones on rooms that arent necessary to open n reward the ones that succeed or go online.

Haha I personally loved the scanning, but to each their own. I can definitely see how others would/will dislike it. I also hated underwater..like really hated underwater.

I just realized, they could definitely do some creative puzzels with the Wii U.
---
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
#8danny_S_06Posted 2/20/2012 4:45:30 AM
I think it would be too fast paced for most of Revelations mechanics, thats why I don't think Raid Mode would work all that well from what we have seen in this game.
---
PSN (UK): CaptainSellers
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) Worms Ultimate Mayhem (PS3)
#9Seksii_Gurl_x0Posted 2/20/2012 4:47:03 AM
Swimming is all i'd want in.
---
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpwauq0xtU1qacznfo1_500.gif
"Mmmmmmmmmmmhm honey child now."
#10Brady672_AT_fanPosted 2/20/2012 12:35:25 PM
Raid mode is ten times better than Mercenaries.

Bring it back.
---
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593