Would you like some of Revelations' Mechanics Implemented?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would you like some of Revelations' Mechanics Implemented?
4 years ago#1

I really loved the swimming portions as well as the knock-down affect (when you get hit so hard you fall over and have to defend yourself on the floor). I can't think of others besides the Genesis, which obviously won't be returning, and dodging, which is much better than QTE dodging.

You know what would be welcome, a sorry command. So many times partners screw each other over, it'd be nice to apologize once in a while. I usually don't use mics with randoms so I use commands.

4 years ago#2

It would be cool if you could crawl while shooting after getting knocked down.

4 years ago#3
My favorite part about Revelations, was scanning the environments...but from the preview of RE6, it seems way too fast paced...so I don't see it happening. However, I would personally really like that to be implemented into the game.
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
4 years ago#4
I hope we get QTE dodging.
4 years ago#5
Funny, I thought most of the new gameplay mechanics were pretty annoying, especially Genesis. Dodging seemed pretty unnecessary for the most part, as did knockdowns. Genesis just added more padding to a already padding filled game.

Though I did like seeing a semi-stalker monster again. More of those in 6 please.
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
4 years ago#6
The scanning was annoying, too much stop start unless they had it built in to a sniper or something. But I lyk the idea of the handprints. Hated underwater unless the attacking options improve but the ooze were pretty good. But I defo lyk the puzzles though they were simple. Stick difficult ones on rooms that arent necessary to open n reward the ones that succeed or go online.
4 years ago#7
sparky14 posted...
The scanning was annoying, too much stop start unless they had it built in to a sniper or something. But I lyk the idea of the handprints. Hated underwater unless the attacking options improve but the ooze were pretty good. But I defo lyk the puzzles though they were simple. Stick difficult ones on rooms that arent necessary to open n reward the ones that succeed or go online.

Haha I personally loved the scanning, but to each their own. I can definitely see how others would/will dislike it. I also hated underwater..like really hated underwater.

I just realized, they could definitely do some creative puzzels with the Wii U.
You aren't exactly Mister Current Affairs are you, Tommy? "Mad Fist" went mad, and "The Gun," shot himself.
4 years ago#8
I think it would be too fast paced for most of Revelations mechanics, thats why I don't think Raid Mode would work all that well from what we have seen in this game.
PSN (UK): CaptainSellers
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (PS3) Worms Ultimate Mayhem (PS3)
4 years ago#9
Swimming is all i'd want in.
http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lpwauq0xtU1qacznfo1_500.gif
"Mmmmmmmmmmmhm honey child now."
4 years ago#10
Raid mode is ten times better than Mercenaries.

Bring it back.
"Oh dood! Master Etna is gonna kill us!!"
3DS FC: 1375-7273-8593
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Would you like some of Revelations' Mechanics Implemented?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived