Manga

#1sehr0Posted 2/23/2012 10:55:27 AM
http://andriasang.com/con02j/bio_manga/

its canon
#2bronzefrogPosted 2/23/2012 12:22:12 PM
Chris looks like he was too drunk to even be able to shave. And I don't mean slightly tipsy, he's well into Boris Yeltsin "I think I will now go strip and wrestle with a bear so I can eat the carcass" territory.
---
Soul Eater - Shingeki no Kyojin - Vinland Saga - Yu Yu Hakusho - Planetes - Break Blade - Beelzebub - The Breaker
#3JunDagekiPosted 2/23/2012 1:42:06 PM
the manga looks more horrifying than whatever the series is trying to be.
---
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
#4sehr0(Topic Creator)Posted 2/23/2012 2:26:40 PM(edited)
it does look more drty and bloody and chris got his RE1 body back :p .

http://www.capcom.co.jp/game/goods/capbon/images/index2_pic05.jpg
http://st37.storage.gree.jp/album/78/84/40277884/a2501c1f_640.jpg

who is this female bsaa...maybe she will apear in RE6.
#5warrenmatsPosted 2/23/2012 5:36:46 PM

I am japanese and i do not approve this manga. I hate it when everything gets a manga, I just think it ruins it sometimes.

#6Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/23/2012 5:38:45 PM
Why would you do a manga about the least interesting character in the series?

Oh right, Capcom has a weird rager about making Chris the lead ever since Mikami left...
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#7VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/23/2012 5:40:52 PM
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Oh right, Capcom has a weird rager about making Chris the lead ever since Mikami left...

Leon confirmed to die in RE 6 by Chris' hand?
---
"Cry some more, cub. You're just shivering right now because I'm crashing into your little party and you know you can't argue with me." -- Goldsickle
#8Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/23/2012 5:44:48 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Mister_Zurkon posted...

Leon confirmed to die in RE 6 by Chris' hand?

Jokes aside, that was the ending in RE4 beta...

God I'm glad that never happened.

They won't do it though, Leon is the Breakout star of the series. As much as they want Chris to be they KNOW Leon is, that's why he has 2 starring movies and was the big focus of ORC and the first protagonist shown in the 6 trailer.

I can see them killing Chris though. He's not nearly as popular as Leon, so they won't lose much sales, but he also means a lot to the "Core" fans, so it will be a sting to them. Jill is far to popular to kill as well, and Claire is kind of the blacksheep of the main 4, so Killing her wouldn't have a big impact.
---
I prefer Genaro's. But what do I know? I'm a bear. I suck the heads off fish! - Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
#9VolcanoBoulderPosted 2/23/2012 5:51:03 PM
Perhaps they'll try to usher in a new era with the ending of RE 6. During this game, Barry kills Rebecca, Claire kills Barry, Jill kills Claire, Chris kills Jill, Leon kills Chris, Ada kills Leon, Sherry kills Ada and then herself. This will effectively tie up any and all loose ends presented by the previous games and is totally within the scope of Capcom's writing abilities.
---
"Cry some more, cub. You're just shivering right now because I'm crashing into your little party and you know you can't argue with me." -- Goldsickle
#10Mister_ZurkonPosted 2/23/2012 5:54:29 PM
I kind of hope they pull a "The 3rd Birthday" and make Claire kill a monster Chris. It seems to be the most "emotional" story they could pull from a Chris plot, seeing as his only dialog seems to be "I MUST RESCUE MY PARTNER!" or "WESKER!"

And I didn't spoil T3B, I saved someone from it. Sue Me.
---