Who's the A****** NOW!?

#1HarlequinChaosPosted 2/24/2012 8:43:19 AM
Considering Wesker's dead, who do you think the new Big Bad is gonna be?
Is it gonna be somebody brand new, or someone from the history of Resident Evil?
#2squiggy9996999Posted 2/24/2012 11:04:05 AM
somebody named wesker

and it could be albert, this is RE after all.
#34thStrikePosted 2/24/2012 3:05:28 PM
HarlequinChaos posted...
Considering Wesker's dead, who do you think the new Big Bad is gonna be?
Is it gonna be somebody brand new, or someone from the history of Resident Evil?

If you played Revelations, you would know who the "B****" is.
#4deathjr96Posted 2/24/2012 8:09:31 PM

I'm guessing it's whoever started the outbreak in the new manga, since it apparently ties into the plot of 6 and we know the antagonist is female, just like the character in the manga

#5KurtDrakanReduxPosted 2/25/2012 12:03:23 AM
I personally think it's gonna be someone new, connected to the Unnamed organization Ada/Jessica work for.

It's about time they reveal the puppet strings behind who Umbrella's true competitor has been this entire time.
---
To be idle is a short road to death and to be diligent is a way of life; foolish people are idle, wise people are diligent. - Buddha
#6TixusPosted 2/25/2012 12:14:05 AM
I predict that the villain is going to be this "Mother" who was referenced in a shady-looking email displayed on nohopeleft.com, before the site was fake-seized for investigation. But that little glimmer of story detail doesn't really tell us anything at all, except that the main antagonist might be a woman (And possibly not the same one Chris is yelling about).
---
"Don't worry, I don't have low self esteem...I have low esteem of everyone else."
-Daria