I HOPE IT's NOT SHERRY!!!

#21ResidentEvil75Posted 3/3/2012 8:57:50 PM

I hope there is no Sherry.  Then again, Sherry wouldn't be that kid from Raccoon City because of the difference in time.

As far as the wereabouts of Ashley are, we really don't know the true ending of Ashley's role in Resident Evil 4.  I mean we really didn't see Leon return Ashley to the President.  We saw the two of them ride off on a jet ski across the sea, but maybe something happened between that island and Washington DC where Ashely is out of Leon's custody.  Remember, Leon kept losing Ashley through his mission.  Maybe he looses Ashley again after the island events, and Ashely becomes evil by an evil corporation just like Jill became evil using a mind controlling drug.  But keep in mind, the game won't be better known until we get closer to November, and it's still early March, anything is still possible from where our sources are telling us.

#22Cloud576Posted 3/3/2012 10:12:29 PM
I read on the wikia that Capcom said Ashley will never be in another RE game. It's a wiki, so I take it with a grain of salt, but I think enough people didn't like her that it could easily be true.
---
"I wear a stetson now. Stetson's are cool."
#23caffiend7Posted 3/4/2012 12:02:32 AM

kit385 posted...
Maybe she is Alice

Get that bubblegum crap out of my resident evil or I will open your mind to a world of arcane tortures

#24TMW001Posted 3/4/2012 12:23:30 AM
I have a hard pain in my gut its not her first she has a G parasite inside of her that is dormant I doubt the goverment would allow someone like that roaming around unwatched by like 30 trained soldiers sure Leon's a badass but come on not even the goverment would let him stay with the girl especially in public, and secondly there are proably people out there who want to get a hold of her because of that embryo.But at the same time I kind of do hope its her because it would really fill us up on what has become of her character since Raccoon city.
#25ragnardemonPosted 3/4/2012 12:31:34 AM
ResidentEvil75 posted...
I hope there is no Sherry. Then again, Sherry wouldn't be that kid from Raccoon City because of the difference in time.As far as the wereabouts of Ashley are, we really don't know the true ending of Ashley's role in Resident Evil 4. I mean we really didn't see Leon return Ashley to the President. We saw the two of them ride off on a jet ski across the sea, but maybe something happened between that island and Washington DC where Ashely is out of Leon's custody. Remember, Leon kept losing Ashley through his mission. Maybe he looses Ashley again after the island events, and Ashely becomes evil by an evil corporation just like Jill became evil using a mind controlling drug. But keep in mind, the game won't be better known until we get closer to November, and it's still early March, anything is still possible from where our sources are telling us.

If there was a reward for worst fan made RE story scenario I think you would have just clinched it with that post.
#26DrakoVongola1Posted 3/4/2012 12:37:23 AM(edited)
TMW001 posted...
I have a hard pain in my gut its not her first she has a G parasite inside of her that is dormant I doubt the goverment would allow someone like that roaming around unwatched by like 30 trained soldiers sure Leon's a badass but come on not even the goverment would let him stay with the girl especially in public, and secondly there are proably people out there who want to get a hold of her because of that embryo.But at the same time I kind of do hope its her because it would really fill us up on what has become of her character since Raccoon city.

It's a total outbreak of zombies, it's not like they just let her roam around the street with Leo with a big sign that says "I HAVE THE G VIRUS" on her head, stuff happens and people get seperated.

I hope it's not Ahhley. I hated her in RE4 (seriously, she could at least TRY to help Leon fight) and besides, it's only been like 6 years since RE4, there's no way she's going to be able to keep up with Mercenary (The guy who moves like Wesker), Chris (The guy who's been in like 4 outbreaks already), or Leon (The guy who's been in about 3 zombie outbreaks and is a government-trained special agent) in that short amount of time.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#27TMW001Posted 3/4/2012 2:33:10 AM
DrakoVongola1 posted...
TMW001 posted...

It's a total outbreak of zombies, it's not like they just let her roam around the street with Leo with a big sign that says "I HAVE THE G VIRUS" on her head, stuff happens and people get seperated.

I hope it's not Ahhley. I hated her in RE4 (seriously, she could at least TRY to help Leon fight) and besides, it's only been like 6 years since RE4, there's no way she's going to be able to keep up with Mercenary (The guy who moves like Wesker), Chris (The guy who's been in like 4 outbreaks already), or Leon (The guy who's been in about 3 zombie outbreaks and is a government-trained special agent) in that short amount of time.

Why not Ashely, I mean the experience in 4 is more than enough of a reason for her to take up self defense let alone 6 years is more than enough time to prepare for what can occour in 6 including it wouldn't be her first time dealing with monsters since she was guided through a hell of her own.
#28DrakoVongola1Posted 3/4/2012 5:28:05 PM
TMW001 posted...
DrakoVongola1 posted...
TMW001 posted...

Why not Ashely, I mean the experience in 4 is more than enough of a reason for her to take up self defense let alone 6 years is more than enough time to prepare for what can occour in 6 including it wouldn't be her first time dealing with monsters since she was guided through a hell of her own.

Leon held her hand the whole the time that she wasn't captured, she never even picked up a gun or showed any kind of skill in combat. RE4 wasn't experience in dealing with zombies, it was experience in crying and getting captured. She might have taken up some form of self defense but I'd think she would just be hiding in a safe bunker or something.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#29ayalorenPosted 3/6/2012 12:30:46 PM
Came here and thought it would be because the blonde girl was bleeding at some point in the trailer...