Another Wesker?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Another Wesker?
3 years ago#11
one problem, steve was with his family prior to CV, and the Wesker children were taken from their families at early ages and supported from the back by umbrella, very VERY doubtful at the least.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S....
3 years ago#12
vhunter14 posted...
one problem, steve was with his family prior to CV, and the Wesker children were taken from their families at early ages and supported from the back by umbrella, very VERY doubtful at the least.

I think hes talking about when it was hinted that wesker had taken steves body and experimented on him.
---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
3 years ago#13

SlyCooper23 posted...
IMO steve didnt have the 'goods' to be one of the wesker children. Because first off, the children that were kidnapped all had Above-Average Intelligence, and lets be honest steve isnt the brightest, or bright at all for that matter lol. And once they were old enough, the only two surviving children (alex and albert) were programmed to find there master spencer. But seeing as spencer died at the hands of albert, albert might have possibly been his master, but alas, albert is also dead. All of the children were also injected with the prototype virus killing all of them but albert and alex. And also, as we saw in 5, wesker had to maintain a constant and proper dosage of a serum, lest the prototype virus act as a poison and kill him. Which would mean steve would also need a large amount to last him. Alex has disappeared into hiding (or possibly dead) taking the virus which was the "secret to immortality" with him, so its possible (and i believe it is) him. Im not trying to complete and blatantly say its not steve, i just dont want it to be him (i never liked him lol, maybe it was just his personality, he seemed more like a kid than anything to me). But who knows, it can be anyone at this point.

Was it the prototype virus? Cuz he never was seen shooting up in REmake. I always attributed it to the virus that brought him back to life after the end of RE1 (the one that gave him those freaky awesome eyes) to help keep that virus in check...

3 years ago#14
Shengali posted...

SlyCooper23 posted...

IMO steve didnt have the 'goods' to be one of the wesker children. Because first off, the children that were kidnapped all had Above-Average Intelligence, and lets be honest steve isnt the brightest, or bright at all for that matter lol. And once they were old enough, the only two surviving children (alex and albert) were programmed to find there master spencer. But seeing as spencer died at the hands of albert, albert might have possibly been his master, but alas, albert is also dead. All of the children were also injected with the prototype virus killing all of them but albert and alex. And also, as we saw in 5, wesker had to maintain a constant and proper dosage of a serum, lest the prototype virus act as a poison and kill him. Which would mean steve would also need a large amount to last him. Alex has disappeared into hiding (or possibly dead) taking the virus which was the "secret to immortality" with him, so its possible (and i believe it is) him. Im not trying to complete and blatantly say its not steve, i just dont want it to be him (i never liked him lol, maybe it was just his personality, he seemed more like a kid than anything to me). But who knows, it can be anyone at this point.

Was it the prototype virus? Cuz he never was seen shooting up in REmake. I always attributed it to the virus that brought him back to life after the end of RE1 (the one that gave him those freaky awesome eyes) to help keep that virus in check...

Im pretty sure it is, thats atleast what the wiki has and from everything iv seen/read about wesker.

*EDIT: Yeah from what im reading it seems to be just another retcon capcom did. They basically just decided to make the serum for the sole purpose of weskers "one true weakness" if you will in RE5.
EDIT AGAIN: I feel like a genious if im right. But it seems that wesker didnt have to begin taking the serum until after his meeting with spencer at his estate, which in turn had completely and utterly destroyed weskers previous 'psyche', he was no longer the calm, collected and calculating villain we had seen before, it was as if something inside of weskers mind snapped after finding out he was nothing but a manufactured product. Which makes it seem that his unstable psyche had caused the virus inside of him to become unstable. What im thinking is, was it possible that spencer had wanted to control the wesker children using the serum? Since they were programmed to eventually seek him out, was it possible that he planned to 'destroy' there mind as he did with Albert (seeing as Albert couldnt take it, its highly possible the rest couldnt have either.) which would cause the virus in them to become unstable and force them to rely on the serum, which spencer might have used to manipulate them? But alas things didnt go spencers way, since he didnt plan on wesker becoming filled with such anger and hatred to outright kill his 'master'. I dont know, maybe im just reading to much into it, anyone else have any thoughts on my lil theory?

---
"We're not tools of the government or anyone else, fighting was the only thing I was good at, but at least I always fought for what I believed in''
  1. Boards
  2. Resident Evil 6
  3. Another Wesker?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived