Your most funny RE moment

#1zombie_blasterPosted 3/8/2012 5:47:15 AM
What is your funniest moment in RE?

It can be from any of the RE games
#2zombie_blaster(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2012 5:59:33 AM
My most funny moment from RE that made me laugh was the first time I saw your character getting eaten whole by a Hunter MA-124 (Gamma), OMG I burst out laughing so loud :)
it looked so funny I didn't even care that I had died.
#3kakarotozeroPosted 3/8/2012 6:25:17 AM
jill sandwich
---
Kame Hame Ha
#4emokid350Posted 3/8/2012 6:41:28 AM
Leon- ADA WAIT
Claire-SHERRY SHERRY
---
Currently playing:Tomb Raider Trilogy WWE 12 and Silent Hill Origins
PSN: assomekid350
#5brunod_fPosted 3/8/2012 8:26:42 AM

i was playing the first Resident Evil alone and got to a part where you get locked in a room with the ceiling falling slowly on you. I got desperate and didn`t know what to do. But all of the sudden Barry appears and opens the door, saving my ass. I was so happy and wanted to show it to my friends what happened. So i played again until that part and got stuck and in the same room, waiting for Barry. And i was all chilled, and keep telling my friends don`t worry someone will save us, it will be alright... and kept waiting, and waiting.... and no one came and Jill died. It wasn`t so funny for me... i was embarassed, but it was for my friends laughing at my face. :P

#6largerockPosted 3/8/2012 8:38:54 AM
Died by a cow.
The sad part is I didn't know it was there.
#7kakarotozeroPosted 3/8/2012 9:06:59 AM
brunod_f posted...
i was playing the first Resident Evil alone and got to a part where you get locked in a room with the ceiling falling slowly on you. I got desperate and didn`t know what to do. But all of the sudden Barry appears and opens the door, saving my ass. I was so happy and wanted to show it to my friends what happened. So i played again until that part and got stuck and in the same room, waiting for Barry. And i was all chilled, and keep telling my friends don`t worry someone will save us, it will be alright... and kept waiting, and waiting.... and no one came and Jill died. It wasn`t so funny for me... i was embarassed, but it was for my friends laughing at my face. :P

barry help ?? i dont remember

i use the broken shotgun to stop the ceiling
---
Kame Hame Ha
#8CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 3/8/2012 4:38:58 PM
RE5:

PUBLIC ASSEMBLY

Played as Sheva for the first time, so naturally I was pretty excited. Went to the Public Assembly to give her a test run. Things went fine until Exec. knocked down the gate. Ran to the house on the left behind the bus. Chris gets crushed by Exec's axe. I ran back to heal him with a health spray. Immediately after the healing animation ended, it was MY turn to get hit by Exec's axe. Chris stabs me with his syringe then I got hit AGAIN. I died.

I started over again. I gave Chris a healing spray to be safe. Basically this was a repeat of the same thing I mentioned before. He gets crushed, I heal him, I get crushed, he sprays me. only this time we managed to escape in time before one of us was killed. I was able to finish the level but I was struggling because I was constantly worried about Chris' safety.

HANGAR:

In the 3rd battle against Wesker (in the Hangar?) I played as Sheva again. I had Chris take control of the rocket launcher while I attempt to distract him. Chris climbs the ladder to the elevated walkways to refill the RL. Wesker chases after him. I followed both men just so I can ensure Chris' safety.

Wesker is standing there at the far corner, watching Chris refill the RL. I shot Wesker to distract him. He grabs me by the neck while I struggle to free myself. Chris fires the RL but the rocket simply flies past me. He just stands there while I spammed the Help button. Wesker kills me and its game over.
---
"Noel is too busy making sandwiches for Serah to be the main lead." :) ...OH WAIT.
PS VITA > 3DOOMEDSYSTEM.