What twist do hope for?

#1MAIKAR_MANPosted 3/8/2012 11:45:15 AM
I wish there was an undo button for RE5 and RE4, what twist do you hope for in this upcoming sequel?
#2GoldsicklePosted 3/8/2012 12:04:16 PM

I wish there was an undo button for RE5 and RE4,

What for?

RE4 already had the "undo" button pressed at least three times.
RE5, probably once, unless the version mentioned in the artbook isn't the only incarnation.
---
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right".
A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
#3NassaDanePosted 3/8/2012 2:57:45 PM
--"I wish there was an undo button for RE5 and RE4, what twist do you hope for in this upcoming sequel?"--

Haha! When I read the title and clicked I was planning on writing pretty much just that.
---
"Ignorance is Bliss"
#4Skoivu16Posted 3/8/2012 3:07:35 PM
Luke's father is Chewbacca.
#5DrakoVongola1Posted 3/8/2012 3:17:22 PM
That Chris turns out to be possessed by Albert Wesker's cells that were implanted into him shortly before RE5 by an undercover Tricell agent switching the label on his steroids, and the only way to stop himself from being taken over is to kill himself in a fire.
---
I believe in Jesus, the son of God, the one way to salvation.
Official leader of the Illuminati.
#6CarsAndGuitarsxPosted 3/8/2012 5:52:54 PM
MAIKAR_MAN posted...
I wish there was an undo button for RE5 and RE4, what twist do you hope for in this upcoming sequel?

Helena declares her love for Leon and they fall in love, then Claire comes in and gets jealous. Then both girls start a cat fight.

The woman who is infecting Hong Kong is actually Ada Wong.

Chris and Leon meet at the end and takes down the final boss together.
---
"Noel is too busy making sandwiches for Serah to be the main lead." :) ...OH WAIT.
PS VITA > 3DOOMEDSYSTEM.
#7caffiend7Posted 3/9/2012 12:25:59 AM

Skoivu16 posted...
Luke's father is Chewbacca.

OH OH.....I've give you 10 bucks

#8squiggy9996999Posted 3/9/2012 8:40:23 AM
SPOILERS for RE:REVELATIONS

SPOILERS

i want to see an ada/jessica team up.

jessica is a traitor, i don't know enough exactly to know if she works for "S" or not.

ada works of S, and looks to be a triple agent with her own agenda, so...

i want to see a coop section with ada and jessica, with that kind of 60's spy story element where they are both betraying each other and we never know who is "the good one" until the end (although it would probably have to be ada). oh, and catsuits.