Jessica and Raymond (Revelations Spoiler...)

#1THE_NEW_KINGPosted 3/28/2012 5:37:20 PM
Do you guys think they will have a part in 6? If you let the credits roll at the end of Revelations you get a special cutscene with the two of them in a french coffee shop and Raymond hands Jessica the last vile of the T-Abyss virus. I just thought it would be sweet if they were to show up since this game takes place before (and after) 5.
---
The one, the only, J.T.Y.
#2Ultra_JoePosted 3/28/2012 6:57:48 PM
Yeah maybe. Or they could introduce new characters that are responsible for the outbreak in China, though that would be a giant middle finger for those of us who played Revelations and wish to see some returning characters from that game.

Personally? I don't care if they do or don't because I don't expect Revelations to bring too much plot over to other Resident Evil games, bar the T-Abyss virus. Not everybody owns a 3DS so if Jessica or Raymond were to be mentioned in RE6, not a lot of people would know who she is without doing a background check on her.

However, with all of that being said, Krauser was introduced in RE4 as Leon's former partner without being featured in a previous game, so it's not out of the question that Jessica and Raymond could appear or be mentioned in RE6. In fact, I think they have more of a chance due to them at least being in a game.
---
"Yeah, cause' what do you do in a mansion full of zombies? Play Moonlight F****** Sonata."
--random youtube comment