Should Capcom ban Slant Six from developing RE6?

#1Coconut_LubePosted 3/29/2012 10:29:48 AM
Although Slant Six usually makes decent games, RE:ORC was fail and from what we've seen of this game so far that they developed, Slant Six shouldn't continue developing this.
#2SuperHappyTreeePosted 3/29/2012 10:36:45 AM
Slant 6 has involvement in RE6? I thought they were just going to work on Raccoon City and then work on their new, original IP.
---
Currently Playing: Soul Calibur V, RE:Operation Raccoon City
#3AngryAvatar8Posted 3/29/2012 10:43:37 AM
Slant 6 is not involved in RE6, just ORC which was not a fail. Since you haven't played it.... Time to let it go already and move on. RE6 will be similar to RE4&5. So yes, that means it will not be like the older games...again, time to let it go already and move on.
---
PSN: Hellbent666
21 Platinums: Currently playing REORC, ME3, BF3, MLB12, AC Revelations, Skyrim and SH Downfall (if they patch it).
#4OmegaPillowPosted 3/29/2012 10:52:54 AM
AngryAvatar8 posted...
Slant 6 is not involved in RE6, just ORC which was not a fail. Since you haven't played it.... Time to let it go already and move on. RE6 will be similar to RE4&5. So yes, that means it will not be like the older games...again, time to let it go already and move on.

It fails sale wise/review wise/gameplay wise

Why is it so hard to grasp that ? Cant take criticism?
---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163
#5AngryAvatar8Posted 3/29/2012 11:25:03 AM
OmegaPillow
Posted 3/29/2012 11:52:54 AM
message detail

AngryAvatar8 posted...

---
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163

How do you know it is a fail sales wise, have you seen the figures? I don't think the company thought it would see better than the other RE so you don't know what they projected. Review wise....I don't pay much attention to the reviews. Too many bad reviewers out there in regards to a lot of games, not just this one. I don't listen to movie reviewers either. I research the information and make my own informed decision on whether to get a game or not. Gameplay wise...just depends on what you like to play. A lot of people who don't like this never paid attention to what it was going to be and were disappointed. To each their own.

Can't tak criticism? What criticism...I didn't make the game. Why is it so hard to grasp that a lot of people like the game just like a lot don't.
---
PSN: Hellbent666
21 Platinums: Currently playing REORC, ME3, BF3, MLB12, AC Revelations, Skyrim and SH Downfall (if they patch it).
#6deathjr96Posted 3/29/2012 12:23:29 PM

ORC has actually been selling really well, it only failed in terms of reviews, I thought it was pretty good. As for the TC, I hope you're a troll, cause otherwise you are incredibly stupid

#7diebuster2Posted 3/29/2012 5:29:28 PM(edited)
OmegaPillow posted...
AngryAvatar8 posted...

Cause people, particularly the masses of gamers are stupid and some don't really have a sense for quality. Talk about bad taste.
---
Wouldn't it be ironic if you died in your living room?
#8Sise_NegPosted 3/29/2012 5:30:33 PM
ORC sucks donkey.
---
Everything begins and ends with Sise-Neg!
#9diebuster2Posted 3/29/2012 5:32:59 PM
Sise_Neg posted...
ORC sucks donkey.

Just like FFXIII-2. All the more I lose faith in humanity.
---
Wouldn't it be ironic if you died in your living room?
#10MaziodynePosted 3/29/2012 9:52:14 PM
I'm surprised no one has caught on to the TC's gimmick already.