i would expect Nicholai Ginovaef in this game.

#1UltimateSolPosted 4/3/2012 6:14:11 PM
yes it is.
#2AgentX7kPosted 4/3/2012 7:12:00 PM
Me too, he was one of the only good bad guys this series had. He should come back.
#3fluffy_kinsPosted 4/3/2012 7:15:16 PM

why? what relevance would he have? and didn't he die in RE3?

#4WesfanboyneverPosted 4/3/2012 7:42:01 PM
UltimateSol posted...
yes it is.

Are you basing this off Operation Raccoon City?
---
What's to say really?
#5Dicer7Posted 4/3/2012 8:11:41 PM
I'll admit that ORC did make me appreciate how much of a good villain Nicholai was as I was never a big fan of RE3 to begin with. If he ever did make a comeback in the series I'd hope it'd be as a villain for Carlos (if Capcom even cares about Carlos at this point). Sorta like Leon and Krauser's rivalry.
#6randyc80Posted 4/3/2012 8:37:25 PM
fluffy_kins posted...
why? what relevance would he have? and didn't he die in RE3?

He didn't die in the canon ending to RE3. He escaped in the last helicopter and Barry rescued Jill and Carlos.

As for the other part, you're right....he has no relevance to the series at this point. He was a mercenary collecting a paycheck. It's not like he actually cared about Umbrella or Bio-Weapons.

He could make a good nemesis for Carlos, but Carlos isn't returning. He was just a side character for Jill and his return is no more likely than Sheva returning. In fact, Sheva returning probably actually has a better shot since she is a BSAA operative.
#7UltimateSol(Topic Creator)Posted 4/4/2012 9:57:11 AM
Wesfanboynever posted...
UltimateSol posted...
yes it is.

Are you basing this off Operation Raccoon City?

Hell no! who cares that terrible game ? =)

randyc80 posted...
As for the other part, you're right....he has no relevance to the series at this point. He was a mercenary collecting a paycheck. It's not like he actually cared about Umbrella or Bio-Weapons.

he is still one of the survived RE villains. According to current story, one of the areas is in Europe. So Nicholai would be great choice for this part.