4. From one trailer, I'm interested. The 3 scenario selection is a new fresh idea, if they balance the right amount of horror and action. If the rumors are true about Leon having a more survival based scenario and Chris having the action, then I can't complain as I love both classic RE and 4 (not so much 5). Just hoping Ada is in the game :3 Looking forward to more details.
Watch and you'll see, some day I'll be, part of your world
2) I LOVED RE4. This coming from a guy who's first RE was REmake. I still prefer the old style REs but aside from RE2 and 3, RE4 is one of my favorites in the series.
3) I liked RE5 but the novelty wore off fast. In the end, i didn't really like it. It's okay but i only played through it once and i couldnt wait for it to be over.
4) RE6 looks amazing. I hope it's a good middle ground between old style RE and new school RE. I want the dark creepy atmosphere, the white knuckle suspense, the puzzles, the scavenging, backtracking, but i also want the controls of the newer REs. RE3.5 is what i really want. Fixed camera angles but over the shoulder laser guided gunplay when aiming. IMO its just a perfect combination.
1. All canon games (except for Revelations). Completed with high ranks for most of them. Played all spin-offs except for the Chronicles series and any handheld releases.
3. Didn't like it at first, due to lack of walk-and-shoot. Uninstalled it after getting Platinum but by chance reinstalled it and played it more often with players online and discovered newfound love for it and online gaming. Online was this game's saving grace.
4. RE6 looks like the staff are finally getting serious, discarding all their stupid mental blocks about how "a horror game needs clunky gameplay". Looking forward for it.
There is no such thing as a "Quick Time Event done right". A game that has Quick Time Events is a "video game done wrong".
1. Resident Evil 96, Director's Cut, Saturn, RE2, RE3, Code Veronica, REmake, Zero, RE4, Deadly Silence, Umbrella Chronicles, Darkside Chronicles, RE5. Currently playing Revelations, the crappy handheld is making it such a chore to play, though the game is fun.
2 + 3 I enjoyed RE4 greatly, thought the story in RE5 was crap, the game itself was not fun when you have scarce ammo in an action game. It became more enjoyable once I got infinite ammo, but I don't think I'll ever play it again.
4. Looks fantastic, hope I'm not disappointed when it is released.
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...