Will Sherry suffer like Jill did?

#1Ether101Posted 4/10/2012 11:37:19 AM
I feel that she's one of those characters that has a lot of plot potential that would only end up getting butchered by the way Capcom currently handles the series just like they did will Jill and the WeskerVChris angle. Anyone one else feeling this way?
---
Gamers have lost their pride.
Complacency can be a sin.
#2KneeSlappingtonPosted 4/10/2012 11:48:26 AM
Most likely. With all these returning characters along with new ones do people really expect all the characters to be fleshed out and given sufficient backstory? Likely not. Wesker Jr. is obviously going to get the majority of the character development and Sherry is likely just going to be there for the sake of being there.
---
Stealing IP addresses since 2011.
#3Ether101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 2:37:23 PM
KneeSlappington posted...
Most likely. With all these returning characters along with new ones do people really expect all the characters to be fleshed out and given sufficient backstory? Likely not. Wesker Jr. is obviously going to get the majority of the character development and Sherry is likely just going to be there for the sake of being there.

Not at all what I was getting at. Starting with the REmake Capcom's handling of the characters has been wearied at best and don't right awful at points.
---
#4Dicer7Posted 4/10/2012 3:12:15 PM
Sherry wasn't much of a character to begin with so at this point she's pretty much a blank canvas for Capcom. I don't see how they could make Sherry a "worse" character than she used to be.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
Now Playing: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) / Patiently awaiting: Dragon's Dogma
#5Plant42Posted 4/10/2012 4:15:02 PM
Dicer7 posted...
Sherry wasn't much of a character to begin with so at this point she's pretty much a blank canvas for Capcom. I don't see how they could make Sherry a "worse" character than she used to be.

Sherry was a sad lonely girl who suffered from practical parental abandonment. Already that gives her move character than Sheva and Ashley.
#6Gaming_MasteryPosted 4/10/2012 4:59:46 PM
Did anyone read the topic title in the voice of the first boss from The House of The Dead 2?
---
I'm addicted to a drug. It's called Hype. Current Drug Addictions: RESIDENT EVIL 6, ASSASSIN'S CREED 3, ACE ATTORNEY 5, FE13, SSBWiiU, Pokemon B/W2, KH3D
#7VolcanoBoulderPosted 4/10/2012 5:15:34 PM
Dogs of the BSAA. Time they made a move.
---
"Cry some more, cub. You're just shivering right now because I'm crashing into your little party and you know you can't argue with me." -- Goldsickle
#8Ether101(Topic Creator)Posted 4/10/2012 10:51:30 PM
Dicer7 posted...

They could handle her as badly, not really use the potential that the character has.
---
#9OoSubaruoOPosted 4/10/2012 11:00:47 PM
VolcanoBoulder posted...
Dogs of the BSAA. Time they made a move.

http://img.skitch.com/20090302-pid6bsaa2wy1a1d31kknibsqck.jpg
#10C HirokiPosted 4/11/2012 6:14:49 AM
Nah, that spot is reserved for G
---
"The only six pack I'll ever see is that one chillin' in the fridge." -JuGaLoL