Something I notice about Capcom......

#1MyMentorSnakePosted 4/11/2012 10:34:47 AM
In all the main capcom games( re, dmc, sf etc) I noticed that there is a bunch of easter eggs. Resident evil 1 movie evil computer is call red queen. Dmc4 Nero sword is red queen. Dmc3 Dante can do a bunch of sf moves like ryu rising dragon and hurricane kick. There are many more I can name but the point I'm trying to make is that the mystery lady could highly possibly be connected to Ada. Clone, twin, split personality, etc whatever.

My reason to believe that is if you jump back to dmc 3, Dante sports a red coat. And in japan, red means good. The bitxx in the red dress(Ada) is also a fairly good person. And isn't she half Japanese? Now if u notice Dante brother Vergil, he is sporting a blue coat. In japan blue means evil. If you look at the latest re trailer the evil chick is wearing a blue shirt dress. Tho she is wearing a red scarf. So with all that being said I think that(in the words of Chris) THAT BITXX is going to do some massive damage but at the very end she will make amends somehow.

Again, this is just a supported opinion
---
Zoe Bell is everything I love in a woman. I love you Zoe!!!!!!
The Official Tomahawk of the AC:lll Boards
#2randyc80Posted 4/11/2012 10:37:50 AM
MyMentorSnake posted...
And isn't she half Japanese?

Chinese
#3MyMentorSnake(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2012 10:39:20 AM
I knew it was one or the other, all well still Asian.
---
Zoe Bell is everything I love in a woman. I love you Zoe!!!!!!
The Official Tomahawk of the AC:lll Boards