so Wesker had a kid....

#11MRrePosted 4/11/2012 1:15:57 PM
I'm surprised no ones said Annette Birkin could be the mother making Sherry and Jake half brother/sister
---
Enter the survival horror...
#12Dicer7Posted 4/11/2012 1:22:44 PM
MRre posted...
I'm surprised no ones said Annette Birkin could be the mother making Sherry and Jake half brother/sister

Oh man, Wesker having an affair with his friend's wife! Does his evil know no bounds!?

But very unlikely. Jake was raised by his mom which wouldn't make sense if his mom was Annette.
---
PSN/GT: Dicer7
Now Playing: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (360) / Patiently awaiting: Dragon's Dogma
#13ayalorenPosted 4/11/2012 1:30:54 PM
Timetravel. Claire Redfield went back in time, Wesker knocked her up, Jake turns into a redhead, Chris has emotional trauma for losing his sister, bla bla bla.

....no, not really,
#14randyc80Posted 4/11/2012 1:46:49 PM
Dicer7 posted...
MRre posted...
But very unlikely. Jake was raised by his mom which wouldn't make sense if his mom was Annette.

This. Also, doesn't anyone think that Birkin might notice his wife being pregnant for nine months and delivering a baby? It's a little bit easier for men to have illegitimate children than it is for a woman....you know, since she has to carry the kid.
#15ultimatedantePosted 4/11/2012 1:49:31 PM
maybe he is his son but only by genetic like cloning or any other crappy method
---
"Though I encourage to Battle a being of such grand delusion as you is a sweet fortune"
"This party is getting crazy"
#16randyc80Posted 4/11/2012 3:59:37 PM
ultimatedante posted...
maybe he is his son but only by genetic like cloning or any other crappy method

Nope. The director and producer said in an interview that it is his actual son and he was raised by his mother, never knowing his father.