The J'Avo sound interesting...

#1Sombrero_ShadowPosted 4/11/2012 9:02:11 PM
Was just listening to some interviews, and the director's and producers were talking about how the monsters mutate and regenerate. They were talking about for, like example, say you are shooting the arm and it falls off. They can transform in a variety of ways. They could grow a lashing tentacle, or two arms, or another head, or the arm that fell off could mutate into it's own monster. They wanted to make these enemies extremely unpredictable and creepy. It really does sound very interesting.
---
Only if you pay me.
#2slapper1Posted 4/11/2012 9:04:58 PM
Indeed. Supposedly 9As stated in an interview with the producer) no two encounters with these creatures are the same making both challenging and awesome at the same time
#3MMX377Posted 4/11/2012 9:07:23 PM
What if these zombies have an instant death attack? Like Mantis thing in RE5?
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3
#4dragonstar13Posted 4/11/2012 9:10:17 PM
I agree. It sounds a lot more tougher then the monsters in previous games. Can't wait.
---
Abel is probably to Xenosaga what Neo was to the Matrix. - archmageraist
Claimed Misha Arsellec Lune and Lyner Barsett
#5GameBeatenPosted 4/12/2012 1:30:58 AM
They better be unpredictable and not like enemies in RE5 when there were scripted enemy transformations.

Also, the "mantis thing" in RE5 is called a Reaper (if I remember correctly).
---
http://epicvideogamers.com/
I've been waiting for Nintendo to reveal a handheld with the 3DS's graphics since 2003.
#6MMX377Posted 4/12/2012 2:19:47 AM
GameBeaten posted...
They better be unpredictable and not like enemies in RE5 when there were scripted enemy transformations.

Also, the "mantis thing" in RE5 is called a Reaper (if I remember correctly).

Oh. That Reaper... thanks for reminding that name... -_- Hate it when it kills me with giant needles.
---
"Get up!! Show me your true power!" Ryu's victory in SF3