Jill better be in this game.

#11DarkSymbiotePosted 4/12/2012 5:04:49 AM
Strange_love129 posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Plant42 posted...
She's almost cougar age so she better get some appearances in fast.

^this. Knowing how the japanese are with their female leads, jill may be too "old" for this game.

You are saying only Japanese do this?

/facedesk

Fallout has Old female Characters, Dragon Age has old female characters, Elder Scrolls has old female characters, Star Wars KOTOR has old female characters, Mortal Kombat has old female characters, Uncharted 3 had an older female antagonist etc... Name a Japanese game made by Namco, Capcom, Square Enix, or in genral that had an old female protagonist/antagonist. An important one.

You didn't name a game that has an old female protagonist yourself except U3. Unless you mean Sindel you at best looks 35.

MGS3's final boss was at least 45 or so, that character from Street Fighter 3 or Alpha 3 (I forget), Tenchu 2's antagonist.

The Boss was in her late 30's to early 40's. MGS gets points though because of Boss and Eva, so i will let it slide there. There are NO old women in any Street Fighter game, I have no clue what you are trying to tell me.Tenchu 2's antagonist, Kagame, was early 30's or even younger, she doesn't really count.

That Street Fighter character is not very popular. I don't remember the name.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#12Strange_love129(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 5:10:53 AM
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
DarkSymbiote posted...
Plant42 posted...
She's almost cougar age so she better get some appearances in fast.

^this. Knowing how the japanese are with their female leads, jill may be too "old" for this game.

You are saying only Japanese do this?

/facedesk

Fallout has Old female Characters, Dragon Age has old female characters, Elder Scrolls has old female characters, Star Wars KOTOR has old female characters, Mortal Kombat has old female characters, Uncharted 3 had an older female antagonist etc... Name a Japanese game made by Namco, Capcom, Square Enix, or in genral that had an old female protagonist/antagonist. An important one.

You didn't name a game that has an old female protagonist yourself except U3. Unless you mean Sindel you at best looks 35.

MGS3's final boss was at least 45 or so, that character from Street Fighter 3 or Alpha 3 (I forget), Tenchu 2's antagonist.

The Boss was in her late 30's to early 40's. MGS gets points though because of Boss and Eva, so i will let it slide there. There are NO old women in any Street Fighter game, I have no clue what you are trying to tell me.Tenchu 2's antagonist, Kagame, was early 30's or even younger, she doesn't really count.

That Street Fighter character is not very popular. I don't remember the name.

The only STreet Fighter character that is Old is Gen and he is Male. There is also Gouken, but you mentioned SF3, not SF4.
---
SSFIV Mains: Chun-Li, Ibuki. UMVC3 : Strider/She-Hulk/Doom
Tekken: Zafina, Nina, Miguel Soul Calibur: Ivy
#13vhunter14Posted 4/12/2012 5:15:04 AM
Ivy, i'll stretch it for lupo(orc) since she is 38...not that old. any of the female servants in fate extra(didn't say ghosts who wrestle lions naked were disqualified). also jun kazama(tekken) perhaps.
---
Official Nemesis Of the UMVC3 Board...S.T.A.R.S.
#14rc1328Posted 4/12/2012 5:16:58 AM
Maybe she died six months prior to the t story and that's what "changes" chris?
---
Follow me on twitter @Mr_Oreo13 and PSN: Mr-i-d-g-a-F and YouTube: byenameis
#15DarkSymbiotePosted 4/12/2012 5:22:56 AM
rc1328 posted...
Maybe she died six months prior to the t story and that's what "changes" chris?

Then why aren't Capcom rebooting this instead of DmC.
---
My DMC HD Collection review:
gamefaqs.com/xbox360/646888-devil-may-cry-hd-collection/reviews/review-150289
#16Strange_love129(Topic Creator)Posted 4/12/2012 5:24:12 AM
vhunter14 posted...
Ivy, i'll stretch it for lupo(orc) since she is 38...not that old. any of the female servants in fate extra(didn't say ghosts who wrestle lions naked were disqualified). also jun kazama(tekken) perhaps.

Ivy is an immortal 32 year old who can't age and is key fanservice in the game. Also, she is in her younger 30's. Lupo doesn't count because Slant Six made her, an American company. I never played Fate extra so I have no comment.
---
SSFIV Mains: Chun-Li, Ibuki. UMVC3 : Strider/She-Hulk/Doom
Tekken: Zafina, Nina, Miguel Soul Calibur: Ivy